Here is an Anti-Gun College Poll. Please help skew the results appropriately!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GOG-MD

Aug 23, 2017
    AA County
    Done. I don't think it's necessarily an anti-gun survey though. Half of the statements I agree with, like "It is important to protect Americans' right to bear arms", "Adults should be allowed to carry concealed firearms", "More guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens will protect the community from crime", "People should be able to own as many guns and as much ammunition as they want", "Most gun owners are responsible" and "Gun control laws are of no use in keeping criminals from getting guns".

GoldGunsGirls

May 30, 2012
    Rockville
    DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK TO TAKE THE SURVEY

All websites can track the source of inbound clicks. If the survey organizers see a large volume of surveys coming from MDshooters, they'll just delete all the results that came as a result of that link. @Mag Dump - you should edit your post so that the link is not clickable and people have to copy and paste the full URL into their address bar. That way the inbound traffic is "clean" and can't be associated to any specific source.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    I copied the full url and attempted to access it outside of MDS. I was denied access, indicating that there is no survey by that identifier. When I access through the MDS link I can get to the survey, even though I didn't fillit out. Does anyone have guidance on how to make the url functional? By the way, the url in mag dump's pst is truncated; the url that displays when access is through this link displays as the full url. What am I doing wrong?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Hit it - copied and pasted the link. That was kind of fun. :D On a side note, I may or may not have been completely honest about my age, ethnicity and gender. :party29: :lol2:

MindTheGAP

Jan 4, 2018
    Maryland
    I copied the full url and attempted to access it outside of MDS. I was denied access, indicating that there is no survey by that identifier. When I access through the MDS link I can get to the survey, even though I didn't fillit out. Does anyone have guidance on how to make the url functional? By the way, the url in mag dump's pst is truncated; the url that displays when access is through this link displays as the full url. What am I doing wrong?
    https://survey.ccsu.edu/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=l8M06854#

Copy and paste that.

rpker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2009
    Charles County
    I made the mistake of clicking the link....perhaps I need to go find the survey from one of the 3000 work computers I have access to.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom