• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 65 acres of woods 200 acres of field located in Barclay, Queen Anne's County. We are a 5 member club looking for 2 new members. $800 for the 18-19 season includes deer, turkey, dove and small game (except rabbits, sorry land owner wants those for himself) hunt club insurance and porta potty rental from September through January.

Message me for more info if interested.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    That's a good deal. I don't need any more land myself but this should last about 15 minutes. If I needed a good place to deer and Turkey hunt I would be looking at this hard. That's about 40 acres per man or a little less depending on lay of the land.

That's a good deal. I don't need any more land myself but this should last about 15 minutes. If I needed a good place to deer and Turkey hunt I would be looking at this hard. That's about 40 acres per man or a little less depending on lay of the land.

it's about 15 acres of woods/field lines per tree stand on average. Plenty of room even if everyone shows up. There are also 3 very long hedgerows and 2 small ponds. The inside property line is a creek about 10 feet wide.

Some trail cam pics from last summer from our farm. None of these deer were harvested by our members last season.

10crfi8.jpg

14nekjp.jpg

3c404.jpg

2a0cm5t.jpg

35me4iu.jpg

awtemv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member