• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Wife somehow bought the wrong cartridge, and only realized it when she tried to install it tonight.

If anyone has a 60XL to swap, that'd be ideal. Otherwise, this is useless to us.

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    Wife somehow bought the wrong cartridge, and only realized it when she tried to install it tonight.

If anyone has a 60XL to swap, that'd be ideal. Otherwise, this is useless to us.

I have a printer that uses 61. I don't have a 60 cartridge so I'd be open to what else you might want to trade for? You know, to help you out ..... lol

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'll have o ask her what she paid, but if I had to guess, I'd say in the $40 range... So, since she opened in, I can call it a $30 value.

You my have heard I'm a bit indisposed at the moment... would have to be later in the week

Onceuponatime

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 19, 2018
    I'll have o ask her what she paid, but if I had to guess, I'd say in the $40 range... So, since she opened in, I can call it a $30 value.

You my have heard I'm a bit indisposed at the moment... would have to be later in the week

That valuation is fine but what are you looking for in trade? I'm good any day but Monday and Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom