• ...and so much more!
  • motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    It's a very short reply, I'm pretty sure he could have made it longer. I suppose he made his point, but it doesn't help that he mis cited Robertson v. Baldwin as Robinson v. Baldwin.

shacklefordbanks

Mar 27, 2013
    Just a thought. Could it be that these cases are moving fast in hopes that Ginsburg is still alive to hear the cases? I'm sure the leftist insiders knew she was getting pancreatic cancer treatment. If she is alive and they can somehow persuade Roberts to not allow some "crazy" ruling, maybe what comes out of the court is not as bad as it would be if Trump got another judge?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Just a thought. Could it be that these cases are moving fast in hopes that Ginsburg is still alive to hear the cases? I'm sure the leftist insiders knew she was getting pancreatic cancer treatment. If she is alive and they can somehow persuade Roberts to not allow some "crazy" ruling, maybe what comes out of the court is not as bad as it would be if Trump got another judge?

Many die hard liberals think Trump will be defeated, and RBG will be replaced by President Warren. Or maybe President Sanders will appoint Warren to the court.

I dont really think that these cases are moving fast at all really. I think that they are moving about the same speed that they always do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom