CNN Poll Should kids be allowed to shoot guns with adult supervision?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mckraut

Apr 14, 2009
    Abingdon, MD
    Some ******* is going to tell you that your thread is a duplicate, which is true, but your title is much better so I'm going to tell them (for you) to go to hell. :-)

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    It's not the place of any liberal or bureaucrat to tell me what I can and cannot "allow" my children to do under my supervision, CNN.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    It looks like they are stuck at 1042 votes. Just tried voting from several different IP addresses and the numbers stay the same if you click "Yes" Fair and balanced reporting my ass! :mad54:
    [Update] Not stuck but it does look like they are skewing the votes! A vote for Yes is like a third of a vote. WTF?

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    It looks like they are stuck at 1042 votes. Just tried voting from several different IP addresses and the numbers stay the same if you click "Yes" Fair and balanced reporting my ass! :mad54:

same here - no change in total "votes". I suspect when the "vote" was swinging to "no", the unscientific "poll" was locked....................:sad20:

propaganda techniques at work, everyday.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Seems most folks on that poll don't think that an adult is needed, I guess you just give the kid the gun and ammo and let them figure it out on their own :)

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Some ******* is going to tell you that your thread is a duplicate, which is true, but your title is much better so I'm going to tell them (for you) to go to hell. :-)

:sad20:

I would guess you are the one that is going to Point out DUPE!!!! his title is better than the first one... just go vote already...

:sad20:

Really?

Exactly how many threads need to be going on the same subject?

mckraut

Apr 14, 2009
    Abingdon, MD
    My point being there are too many people that are quick to point out duplicate threads when the original title is something like "zomg guys check this out!". We have duplicate threads for a reason, some people don't understand what makes a good title. It should be informative and straight to the point, get don't creative or cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom