Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Topics of Interest > Training and Safety
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old February 19th, 2019, 07:15 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADR View Post
That's actually not typically the case but I'm sure you knew that with all of your sales related law enforcement experience.
That's the second time you misread one of my tongue and cheek comments.

I'm not sure what sales related or law enforcement related experience has to do with my comment.

The people who were involved with the no knock warrant who gunned down the homeowner on false pretense and had the heroin in their cruiser to plant after the fact. They had more law enforcement experience than I do, but that fact and that fact alone does not make them right.

I'm not anti police. I'm anti corruption. There was corruption in that raid. The chief was in charge. The chief signed off on that no knock warrant, not saying he was involved, but he was the captain, now the chief is investigating. A captain is responsible for everything that happens on his ship. He should be relieved of his duty. He ended no knock warrants, but perhaps if he were a better leader he would not have been running them in the first place. I don't need Law enforcement experience to say that is not how things should go.

Last edited by randomuser; February 20th, 2019 at 09:42 AM. Reason: spelling
randomuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2019, 07:22 PM #52
Banned

Banned

Don't need to be a helicopter pilot to see one in a tree and know someone messed up
3174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2019, 05:17 AM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADR View Post
Delusions of grandeur
lol - the dreams usually ended with me dying, not getting to see my kids grow up, and waking up to tears coming out of my eyes. Yeah, delusions of grandeur alright. Had the exact same dreams with people coming up the stairs and around the 90 degree landing, but those were home invasions by thugs.

Ironically, once we moved out here to western Howard, those nightmares stopped. Who knows, maybe it was the peace of mind of not having to worry about coming home the day after my wedding to my neighbor sitting outside surrounded by LEO and my townhouse garage being blocked off by police cruisers. Turned out she was dealing out of the house. Maybe that was the kicker that started it all off. That was 2005 and I know the nightmares started after my wedding, possibly after the first kid being born.

Without a written agreement between you and I, there is no attorney/client relationship. Do NOT rely on what is posted by me or others on this chatboard as sound legal advice. Hire an attorney of your choosing, pay for the advice/research, and rely on that. I discuss topics of interest on this board, I do not provide legal advice for you to rely on.
fabsroman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2019, 10:08 AM #54
Long Shot

Long Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomuser View Post

The people who were involved with the no knock warrant who gunned down the homeowner on false pretense and had the heroin in their cruiser to plant after the fact. They had more law enforcement experience than I do, but that fact and that fact alone does not make them right.

I'm not anti police. I'm anti corruption. There was corruption in that raid. The chief was in charge. The chief signed off on that no knock warrant, not saying he was involved, but he was the captain, now the chief is investigating. A captain is responsible for everything that happens on his ship. He should be relieved of his duty. He ended no knock warrants, but perhaps if he were a better leader he would not have been running them in the first place. I don't need Law enforcement experience to say that is not how things should go.

This above... Also it seems, " most of the regular defenders of this type police no knock activity are silent and that is a good sign", I guess...
Old February 20th, 2019, 10:36 AM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponsCollector View Post
They need to charge that worthless lying piece of chit with murder.
Wold that be a felony murder charge?
Not_an_outlaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2019, 10:43 AM #56
Thread killer

Thread killer

Does anyone find fault with the absence of bodycam evidence? Just wondering if it's not typical for this type of police action. HPD is a big department and I would think CYA would have been in effect a long time ago.
Racer Doug14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2019, 11:03 AM #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Doug14 View Post
Does anyone find fault with the absence of bodycam evidence? Just wondering if it's not typical for this type of police action. HPD is a big department and I would think CYA would have been in effect a long time ago.
I run a business and I make sure to send notices by email or certified mail all the time to be able to prove what was done. I'm not talking life or death and I use all means necessary to be able to prove and cya every single chance I have. Why cant someone who has an extreme amount of power who deals with life and death do the same?

I'm a big fan of the golden rule. It's pretty much the one thing that if you live by it, you are good to go. Not sure why more golden rule application is not applied.
randomuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2019, 05:07 PM #58
Long Shot

Long Shot

Looks like justice is about to be served... First degree murder...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...inity_20190823

Home Page > Forum List > Topics of Interest > Training and Safety

Tags
defense, home, invasion, police, shooting