Chantilly, VA July 26-27-28 2019 Fri.-Sat.-Sun.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I went on Friday with my 15 yr. old nephew he was impressed. There was several good deals there. It just depends on what you are looking for. Example one vendor had Magpul 30 rd. AR mags for $9.99 a piece. We were there from 3:10 to 7:20 pm. We went up and down every isle. I got what I needed and my nephew did also. We had a good day together. That alone was worth it.

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    This could be dumb but does anybody know the name of the Butcher who had deer bologna in the smaller sections rear left?
    lol... I might have eaten it all and not let my wife have any.. and now kinda in trouble

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Been a while since I have been to the Chantilly show but was down there for Brickfair (lego stuff) interesting find that most people would have overlooked.

Attachments

• IMG_7859 - Copy.JPG
      IMG_7859 - Copy.JPG
      59.4 KB · Views: 445

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Wow! Didn't know they had the Cobra H.I.S.S. tank on sale at the Dulles gun show. Wonder if it's cash and carry.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wow! Didn't know they had the Cobra H.I.S.S. tank on sale at the Dulles gun show. Wonder if it's cash and carry.

Notice the guy with his two handguns blasting too...……….

Agree. Seems like Cobra would be out of state and therefore violating federal law, GI joe should arrest them.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    This could be dumb but does anybody know the name of the Butcher who had deer bologna in the smaller sections rear left?
    lol... I might have eaten it all and not let my wife have any.. and now kinda in trouble

Name escapes me at the moment but they are up on 81, just north of Hagerstown at Maugansville. I’ll see if I can find the card or info.

ETA - found it....

44fa3835396af0111a9f2df38493eba4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Conover

Aug 6, 2013
    It definitely isn't cheaper to buy just about anything at these shows anymore. The only reason its worth going is if your a Maryland resident and are going for mags. I managed to get two OKay orange follower mags and two of the new Center industries EPM mags still individually wrapped for 10$ a piece so that was pretty good. Other than that not much worth the trip.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    It definitely isn't cheaper to buy just about anything at these shows anymore. The only reason its worth going is if your a Maryland resident and are going for mags. I managed to get two OKay orange follower mags and two of the new Center industries EPM mags still individually wrapped for 10$ a piece so that was pretty good. Other than that not much worth the trip.

I go for mags, powder and primers plus a bbq supper at Williards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA

DAG Ammo has steel case Russian ammo sometimes for cheaper than what you can find online. I got a case of the non-bimetal 7.62x39 for $220 out the door, which is cheaper than anywhere online. I think the regular bimetal stuff was $190 a case, and I think Brownells had the cheapest online last week at $190 shipped as well. A few vendors also have 50rd LE boxes of 147gr HSTs for $20-25.

Otherwise, the deals I find are usually second hand stuff, like unissued Hungarian AK mags at $10 each ($15-20 on the Facebook groups), $5 for a USMC M1903 sight hood ($80 usually), $25-45 German MP5 mags, $40 German MP5 mag couplers, $25 unissued East German AK-74 mags, and the usual surplus rifles and bayonets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom