Classic just got a batch of Mosin 91/30's for $99!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    dumb question.... these need to be shipped to an FFL, correct?

Yes, of course. Since I'm guessing you don't have a C&R license (FFL03) you need to have them shipped to an FFL01 (a regular gun shop owner) to do a NICS check and transfer them to you. Now you know the primary benefit of having a C&R license!

C-Par

Nov 6, 2011
    Brooklyn, MD
    WTF, I'm not on their list now I can't order. I don't like the fact C&Rs are now available for public information. Don't like that

Pissed I can't get through via phone.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    screw-you-guys-i-m-going-home-3.png

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    WTF, I'm not on their list now I can't order. I don't like the fact C&Rs are now available for public information. Don't like that

Pissed I can't get through via phone.

Only other FFL's on file can see your FFL. I still don't like it, but it's not totally public info.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Shipping for 6 priced out to $41.69 for me. You can estimate it yourself on their shopping cart page.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They have plenty. I'm in for one now, and if others and I get rifles that look amazing I'll get some more. Also, Classic may offer free shipping or something on these in a few weeks. :fingerscrossed:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    5230 right now left.
    400 a day, I'd say they will have to be cranking on shipping these things. I wonder if they are wrapping up the bayos before they ship?

Has anyone asked for a non-refurb? Did you call it in or is there a way to enter notes when ordering. I can't recall when I made my Tok order.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    5230 right now left.
    400 a day, I'd say they will have to be cranking on shipping these things. I wonder if they are wrapping up the bayos before they ship?

Has anyone asked for a non-refurb? Did you call it in or is there a way to enter notes when ordering. I can't recall when I made my Tok order.

They do pack the bayonets separately. They said the Russians not doing this already did some damage. I don't think you can make requests, but I ordered two just to better my chances.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Anybody get a shipping notice yet? I ordered mine before Classic's e-mail blast went out (thanks for the heads up Endsjustifymeans!) and I still haven't received a tracking number.

MattFive

Nov 10, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    Yea, I ordered mine pretty early on Tuesday and still no shipping. Status reads: 'Processing: Pack'. I wonder if they're packing big shipments to get some sort of discount with UPS ratherthan shipping as they're packed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom