• DSC_7313.jpg
      DSC_7313.jpg
      77.9 KB · Views: 4,938

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Sweet gun :thumbsup:. Were it not for the absurd NFA wait, that would be mine.

I think once the July hump is over with theyre going to sail through in a reasonable time frame since NFA has slowed so much since then. That being said, we have the pistol version with the extended rail and you can get that and submit the form 1. We have the stock kits as well and could hold it for you until your form 4 is approved.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I think once the July hump is over with theyre going to sail through in a reasonable time frame since NFA has slowed so much since then. That being said, we have the pistol version with the extended rail and you can get that and submit the form 1. We have the stock kits as well and could hold it for you until your form 4 is approved.

Disregard......... Looks good, I need one ASAP.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That is a great looking SBR. Will you be selling kits to convert the pistol into the SBR? I guess I should ask if this is a do it yourself upgrade too?

Congrats!

That is a great looking SBR. Will you be selling kits to convert the pistol into the SBR? I guess I should ask if this is a do it yourself upgrade too?

Congrats!
    It's the carbine handguard on the pistol. That's what I remember being told today, there was something else mentioned but I can't remember so not gonna guess, haha.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    ... we have the pistol version with the extended rail and you can get that and submit the form 1. We have the stock kits as well and could hold it for you until your form 4 is approved.

Damn. I think I need to stop in, with my cans to make sure they fit inside the rail...

This bears real consideration.

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    Which can do you have? All the standard 9mm cans (no offsets) fit in there that we have tried.
    I have the YHM Cobra M2 I was fortunate enough to buy from you, as well as an AWC .45 of a vintage that does not come to mind at the moment

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Butcher

May 3, 2005
    Owings Mills
    from ATF NFA Handbook page 6: "The overall length of a firearm is the distance between the muzzle of the barrel and the rearmost portion
    of the weapon measured on a line parallel to the axis of the bore." using that definition, 1) how short can i cut a factory Scorpion carbine? also, 2) would i need to pin the folding stock in order to use a suppressor (legally a flash hider in MD)??

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    from ATF NFA Handbook page 6: "The overall length of a firearm is the distance between the muzzle of the barrel and the rearmost portion
    of the weapon measured on a line parallel to the axis of the bore." using that definition, 1) how short can i cut a factory Scorpion carbine? also, 2) would i need to pin the folding stock in order to use a suppressor (legally a flash hider in MD)??

Interested in the answer to this as well

Glockman80

Feb 23, 2018
    Maryland
    What’s the answer

So what is the answer, so many Made these stock extended 7.72” barrel to end of chassis along the axis of the bore cause chassis hand rail can’t be removed except by special tool is it a go or no go ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom