• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Nothing says "classy" like a gold tooth.

Titanium Nitride (TiN) carriers coming soon standard in E4 builds. They will also be available for sale separately. Nickle Boron gas key and bolt as in previous runs.

Attachments

• TiNCarrier.jpg
      TiNCarrier.jpg
      38.4 KB · Views: 1,913

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Put me down for one, starting another build and that will work really well with the theme I'm doing for the build. Speaking of which, I need to come get a black upper and lower from you soon if you have any.

No problem boss. At present we aren't selling our stripped lowers anymore, but we have several other options for lowers avail.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Very nice.

Are you planning on selling your lowers again or is that out of the question? Wanted to pick up a couple more before the election.

As of right now probably not. The issue is replacement and the availability of forgings. As of right now, it looks like lowers could not replaced for another 6-8 months, so it makes more sense for us to keep them for rifle builds. I am working on sourcing more stuff, and if I can figure something out that maybe even has a January delivery date we might start selling lowers again.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    As of right now probably not. The issue is replacement and the availability of forgings. As of right now, it looks like lowers could not replaced for another 6-8 months, so it makes more sense for us to keep them for rifle builds. I am working on sourcing more stuff, and if I can figure something out that maybe even has a January delivery date we might start selling lowers again.

Sounds good. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom