• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    I didn’t get it yet but today I purchased a bolt for my Spanish Civil War Polish Wz29 and am very excited! I purchased the Wz29 several years ago (it was actually owned by another forum member before me, although I didn’t buy from him). It came with a G98 bolt. I was looking at “seller’s other items” the other day and saw that a guy had a Polish Wz29 bolt. Not only was it a Polish bolt but it was for a SCW Wz29! Anyway, a little haggling later and it is mine.

Congrats on the 91/30 sniper and esp on finding the correct bolt for the Wz29. I see so many of those with the wrong bolt, brings a tear to my eye. I've long since stopped adding Mauser centerfire rifles to the collection with one exception: Polish Mausers. Still find them fascinating.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I didn’t get it yet but today I purchased a bolt for my Spanish Civil War Polish Wz29 and am very excited! I purchased the Wz29 several years ago (it was actually owned by another forum member before me, although I didn’t buy from him). It came with a G98 bolt. I was looking at “seller’s other items” the other day and saw that a guy had a Polish Wz29 bolt. Not only was it a Polish bolt but it was for a SCW Wz29! Anyway, a little haggling later and it is mine.

Nice !

dementlr

Feb 8, 2011
    St. Mary's County
    1955 Enfield

My Christmas gift to me, after cosmoline removal and a thorough cleaning.
    1955 Enfield No 4 Mark II, unissued.

Attachments

• IMG_7343.jpeg
      IMG_7343.jpeg
      43.6 KB · Views: 382
    • IMG_0739.jpeg
      IMG_0739.jpeg
      36.5 KB · Views: 377
    • IMG_0845.jpeg
      IMG_0845.jpeg
      38.7 KB · Views: 412
    • IMG_9431.jpeg
      IMG_9431.jpeg
      42 KB · Views: 367

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    My Christmas gift to me, after cosmoline removal and a thorough cleaning.
    1955 Enfield No 4 Mark II, unissued.

Wow I remember seeing those in Harrisburg stacked high and deep in the 90s. Hard to find anymore in classic black saturnite.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Just broke it down for a little light cleaning, Italian Beretta 92S 15 round 9MM slide-mounted safety/de-cocker. Mag eject on the bottom very easy to get use too. Import tag was a clean laser not electro pen R Guns out of IL

Very smooth, lite single and double action trigger, order up a couple 17 round Promags for little over $ 20 each

I had been wanting for one of these due to Maryland's BS 10 round mag issue, I had to wait for my southern relocation, been fun filling my I- want-a-list. Ironistic I lived little over 10 miles from the Beretta plant in Accokeek MD but could not buy one of their products, very happy with the 92S.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Berttra 92S left.jpg
      Berttra 92S left.jpg
      60.6 KB · Views: 335
    • Berttra 92S Right.jpg
      Berttra 92S Right.jpg
      62.8 KB · Views: 327
    Last edited:

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    i got one of these a few months back IP Dk out of Va less the mag Italian police trade in .Thought I was going to drop a load in my drawers had to do the Md FFl thing and MSP said never herd of 92s FFl called back and it was data era FFL put the wrong date on the form something like that any way its in my safe now

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Brought this one home today...it’s not perfect but those that know what it is will understand why I’m happy to have it! Will try and get some better pics tomorrow.

Attachments

• F9504830-6BDB-486E-B5ED-EA3E174DF9F1.jpg
      F9504830-6BDB-486E-B5ED-EA3E174DF9F1.jpg
      128.3 KB · Views: 325

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    From pre98? Well-bought...
    I was watching it but shot my wad on something else he had...

Yes indeed! Decided to jump into the bidding in my flu-induced delirium earlier this week much to the dismay of my wallet. Picked it up from Scotty today at the Chantilly show. Figured some others here would be watching the group he had up for bidding, there were some nice guns in there.

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Today's buy, here's an auction pic for now until it arrives. 1940 T-14 in great shape with BOTH matching mags, holster, cleaning rod, and original lanyard at a buy it now price I couldn't pass up :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      52.2 KB · Views: 220

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom