• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    David McCallum, "Ducky", studied with medical examiners and is considered an expert in that area now. One interview I saw, he said he couldn't fake it and make it look right, which he didn't want, so he started learning.

Know why his name is "Ducky"?

ETA: I remember him from the Man From U.N.C.L.E., as Illya Kuryakin...wow, 1968.

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Back at Post #17 , I'm pretty sure it was Kate that shot the BG from behind the hostage.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I'm pretty sure she supports tramp-stamping.
    I have seen this. And i have to say the implication, the strong implication was that the gun shoukd nevet
    have been released.. We know that in fact it will not be released, as demonstrated by the current long wait times, and that in fact any Gun dealer that does will not be in businesses long.

it all part of subltle big lie told by all law and oreder type shows.
    1Leo are hyper competent and will allways get there man/ women whatever and will allwsys save you.
    2.When 1.is not true its allways someone else fault. The Da the consitution the aclu whatever.

3. if the law did not get in the way 1. would allways be true. More law and more power to leos is slways good.

This really is the nub of our problem todsy.
    See it and point it out.
    Reallity anit like TV. Even reslity TV whateve that is .. ( oxymoron).

shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    On the show they use Sigs, P226, I think. Otherwise, Brooklyn is posting from an alternate dimension that is touch askew.

I have not watched it in awhile, but they were carrying Sig 228/229s, and I figured they still were.

They have a couple of retired NCIS guys on the set, and keep the props close the real items carried by actual NCIS personnel. The raid jackets, badges, and creds are so close to the real items, it is scary.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I have seen this. And i have to say the implication, the strong implication was that the gun shoukd nevet
    have been released.. We know that in fact it will not be released, as demonstrated by the current long wait times, and that in fact any Gun dealer that does will not be in businesses long.

it all part of subltle big lie told by all law and oreder type shows.
    1Leo are hyper competent and will allways get there man/ women whatever and will allwsys save you.
    2.When 1.is not true its allways someone else fault. The Da the consitution the aclu whatever.

3. if the law did not get in the way 1. would allways be true. More law and more power to leos is slways good.

This really is the nub of our problem todsy.
    See it and point it out.
    Reallity anit like TV. Even reslity TV whateve that is .. ( oxymoron).
    Well the reply got misplaced and the dimension in question is cell phone hell.

It was in reference to the gun trace that lead to the Maryland pawn shop, which was the top of the thread.

And yes I am new so it was an old thread..

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Well the reply got misplaced and the dimension in question is cell phone hell.

It was in reference to the gun trace that lead to the Maryland pawn shop, which was the top of the thread.

And yes I am new so it was an old thread..

I thought it was misplaced. Good news...you can edit both postes and make your mistakes disappear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom