Your gsg5 and m&p 15-22 are crap compared to........

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    The mp40 is also bad ass. I'm surprised no other companies have created 9mm versions of these rifles. I could see the market being semi small but I'd kill for it in 9mm!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd go broke buying 22.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    The mp40 is also bad ass. I'm surprised no other companies have created 9mm versions of these rifles. I could see the market being semi small but I'd kill for it in 9mm!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd go broke buying 22.

I've already gone broke putting money into my 10/22 and SIG522 (Actually, firearms in general cost me a lot of money :sad20:). I love 22's and I must have more. Getting the SIG522 SBR and maybe this STG44. Looks cool but being made by GSG doesn't leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling. I didn't care for the GSG-5s, hopefully we get a guinea pig to buy this and let us know if it is as cool as it looks.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I'll totally be that pig. I think I have issues as I am probably physically attracted to innovative weapons systems. I love lever guns, the ak, western revolvers, and military pistols.

The stg44 was such a effective change from 800 yard rifles and sub machine guns. Every infantry weapon since is based off this concept, in theory not design.

I keep having to change my underwear just thinking of owning a replica of this gun.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I'll totally be that pig. I think I have issues as I am probably physically attracted to innovative weapons systems. I love lever guns, the ak, western revolvers, and military pistols.

The stg44 was such a effective change from 800 yard rifles and sub machine guns. Every infantry weapon since is based off this concept, in theory not design.

I keep having to change my underwear just thinking of owning a replica of this gun.

Your going to have to beat my father to it . He already had me contact and IP to be on the list :lol2: He through a shotgun news at me "find one I want it" . Now we wait lol . He was just as excited over the crate as he was the gun .

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Your going to have to beat my father to it . He already had me contact and IP to be on the list :lol2: He through a shotgun news at me "find one I want it" . Now we wait lol . He was just as excited over the crate as he was the gun .

How old is poppa ray, I might be a faster runner hahaha.

I'd gladly let poppa ray grab one before me as long as I get invited to the first range trip. If you see me crying after the range trip cuz he gets to go home with one and I'm going home alone.........that's dirt in my eye.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I say as long as it puts a smile on your face at the end of the day it is worth the price.

I just wish PTR had got their crap together with their Stg 44 clone.

PTR44.jpg

They ended up being super expensive and had a lot of magazine issues. Some companies still even make 7.92x33 commercially, Prvi Partizan is one of them. That would have been so awesome!

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    How old is poppa ray, I might be a faster runner hahaha.

I'd gladly let poppa ray grab one before me as long as I get invited to the first range trip. If you see me crying after the range trip cuz he gets to go home with one and I'm going home alone.........that's dirt in my eye.

Yeah Im sure you have a few ok alot of steps on him :lol2:. He would glady let you fondle and fire it , hes not greedy :thumbsup:. Ill keep you posted on the progress . And you are welcome to the range with us anytime brother there is plenty of room in the truck . And once I get my yearly welfare check (income tax) I will be putting a cap on it for more room in the back for guns :D

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Yes, it's a Schneider cuckoo. I've had it for years (it was a gift) and that damn thing has kept terrible time since the day I hung it up. Sometimes the music box and dancers get stuck too! I'd like to take it out and shoot it!! It's currently occupied by German troops. :D

P1100160.jpg

I'm not normal. :innocent0

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Thanks, but they're all gone. I got tired of the feeling that I had to "preserve" things rather than just blast the hell out and generally abuse them.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Yes, it's a Schneider cuckoo. I've had it for years (it was a gift) and that damn thing has kept terrible time since the day I hung it up. Sometimes the music box and dancers get stuck too! I'd like to take it out and shoot it!! It's currently occupied by German troops. :D

I'm not normal. :innocent0

:lol2::lol2: thats great ..... And normal is a matter of opinion ;) looks good to me lol

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    GSG had a little booth at the SHOT show, tucked away in the "Germany" section. They had the STG44 out for all to touch. I'm not a big fan of the WW2 guns (with the exception of the Garand) but it wasn't a light gun. I like the fact that the STG44, the Umarex UZI .22, and some of the other new .22's are starting to feel like their real counterparts. They also had the GSG9 with the faux silencer on it. In their catalog, they have some new options for the GSG5, including a sliding stock which will be available as a separate purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom