• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Remarkable numbers of newbies selling stuff in the classifieds. Presumably due to the buy-in vs 50 post access.

Be careful out there.
    Yessir. Id say not presumably, but 100% positively, that the "MDS Supporter" loophole didn't do the Classifieds any favors.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I've always said the bad guys are smarter than the good guys so yeah, probably a good guy going after good guys ... That ain't happening here fellas.

So when does rock fish season open?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    As long as we leave the AS-007 discussion in the WC we should all be ok. I blurred out my face but it’s pretty substantial.
    IMG_2073.jpeg

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Yessir. Id say not presumably, but 100% positively, that the "MDS Supporter" loophole didn't do the Classifieds any favors.
    Don't buy from anyone with a post count you don't feel comfortable with. Or join date either.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Remarkable numbers of newbies selling stuff in the classifieds. Presumably due to the buy-in vs 50 post access.

Be careful out there.
    Maybe rescind the buy-in option???

I don't know, but the average ding dong isn't gonna put in the work to get to 50 posts on a gun forum if they're anti. And if they do, I trust the members here to sniff them out within that 50.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    It's not complicated at all. Just muddies the waters unnecessarily. And creates more work for the mods. Ounce of prevention vs pound of cure.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Exactly. I think I'd feel more confident buying from Biggfoot44 who has been here for 15 years, than I would from Newguy2024 who has been here for 15 minutes. Not too complicated really.
    Unless it was a really good deal. :innocent0

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I'd say less rules, more personal responsibility. As previously noted, using critical thinking skills in evaluating new members posts AND Classifieds. Is their first post asking for specific help?, is the Classified ad well-written and specific, devoid of any hints as to a hidden agenda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom