• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    I sure hope CombatAK will be ok. We had planned to meet Sunday morning and I thought it strange he didn't show. I didn't want to throw him under the bus, not knowing why he didn't make it. Now I know. That's to bad for AK. I will pray for his full recovery.

As for Buff, yeah, I figured he would be still on the road, working. As stated in my op, had a good time anyways on a beautiful morning. I will try again, further on down the road and maybe drag some others along with me. ;)

I'll second that.

Prayers and best wishes for CombatAK for a complete and speedy recovery.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek

Attachments

• Mooseman AR Fireball Capture.JPG
      Mooseman AR Fireball Capture.JPG
      11.7 KB · Views: 159

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Been to green ridge? Which one is nicer for ranges? I thinking of making a trip out of camping, squirrel shooting and range shooting to green ridge, but your pics from Savage make it look like a nicer facility.

Depending on schedules I might take my 9 year old.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Been to green ridge? Which one is nicer for ranges? I thinking of making a trip out of camping, squirrel shooting and range shooting to green ridge, but your pics from Savage make it look like a nicer facility.

Depending on schedules I might take my 9 year old.

Because Hooligans shoot at Savage, it is better. :thumbsup:

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Haven't seen CombatAK since he retired from Lowes. Prayers up for quick healing!

You live pretty close to him too, I figured you guys talked often.

As stated above, it's a bad time of the year for me and range time. If I get home at all on the weekend it's usually for about 20 hours, just long enough to sleep, do laundry, and mow the grass.

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    You live pretty close to him too, I figured you guys talked often.

As stated above, it's a bad time of the year for me and range time. If I get home at all on the weekend it's usually for about 20 hours, just long enough to sleep, do laundry, and mow the grass.

Buff
    Not so much recently. I would see him or his mom every few days. Since his mom went in the nursing home a few months ago, we havent been up to date. Now his mini stroke. I gotta put eyes on him!

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    it's a bad time of the year for me and range time. If I get home at all on the weekend it's usually for about 20 hours, just long enough to sleep, do laundry, and mow the grass.

Yep! This work thing sucks. I was surprised to come home and son OneOSix had done all my yard work. I taught him how to do his front brakes that nite and he saved about 200 bucks by attending the DadOSix school of cool stuff you can do yourself.

Keep safe!

CombatAK

Hooligan #12
    Sep 1, 2015
    Cresaptown
    Thanks for the prayers guys, they apparently worked. I got released from the hospital about 1930 yesterday evening. From what the people in white coats tell me, I had a full stroke and they found a hole in my heart. I have had it since birth. I just wonder if that excludes me from military service? Anyway, a new diet, a couple changes to the meds I already take and I should be good to go for another 51 years.
    Barring any more issues, I will be at the Savage range Sunday to shoot my new rifle with my Hooligan brethren.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Thanks for the prayers guys, they apparently worked. I got released from the hospital about 1930 yesterday evening. From what the people in white coats tell me, I had a full stroke and they found a hole in my heart. I have had it since birth. I just wonder if that excludes me from military service? Anyway, a new diet, a couple changes to the meds I already take and I should be good to go for another 51 years.
    Barring any more issues, I will be at the Savage range Sunday to shoot my new rifle with my Hooligan brethren.

Great news!!! New diet of a bit less stress and a lot more shooting! Be well!

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    :)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Glad to hear that my friend, but still...

Attachments

• rlee.jpg
      rlee.jpg
      51.5 KB · Views: 90

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County

Glad to hear your up and about.:thumbsup:
    We'll have to get together when I get a few days off.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    You coulda come up to the hospital and we could have shot out of the window. ;)

I am pretty sure that they wouldn't have minded. My neurologist is German and we talked about Mausers for 45 minutes.

Haha! If I had known you were off your feet, I would have come and visited ya. We'll try again in the next couple weeks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom