• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Glad when I worked at UPS the max package weight was 50 lbs.!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

How many people did you see run out in their under wear to grab packages like the poster above? lol

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    How many people did you see run out in their under wear to grab packages like the poster above? lol
    Well, quite a few actually.

But, the two I especially remember were....

...the High School aged, blue eyed, blond teen, who happened to be a member of my VFDs Ladies Auxillary, answering the door in a very well fitting white bikini......

......the very well built 40 something, that called out from the pool in the backyard to bring the stuff to her around back.....

.....notice the one's I remember were the nice females...not that there weren't quite a few that didn't meet that description!!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013

Wait, the OP ran out in his underwear and grabbed the UPS guy's package? And the UPS guy just laughed?

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I found 3K rounds of 9mm I forgot I had when cleaning up the basement...

*****I moved recently, and got a call from the new owner, a veteran, to come to my old home and pick up what looked like a small safe hidden behind the Jacuzzi motor inspection door. He didn't inform my real estate agent as she might not be a gun person... Anyway, I show up and ask if anyone in the home is afraid of guns and they all (in unison) said "No!" I had taken all of my guns, but apparently left 1000 rounds emergency stash 9mm ammo, AND 5.56 ammo in a special locking case behind the motor inspection door on the Jacuzzi ! The new owner *only* found it because he was looking for a place to store an "Emergency stash of ammo" :lol:

It was cheap Wolf and Tula ammo. Probably worth it's weight in gold if SHTF. Still funny as hell the new owner of an old house of mine finds ammo, looking for a secret place to store..... Ammo... :thumbsup:

Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    A few weeks ago I moved all of my guns and ammo to Florida. It's sad when you have to verify you haven't over loaded a motorcycle trailer and have your F350 dually almost sitting on the bump stops. A rough estimate would be around 5K lbs of ammo alone. The worst part is that I still have to move it from the in-laws house to my new house once we get to Florida permanently.

PD7798

Jul 24, 2019
    Lol, 1,000 rounds. Bud I had a pallet delivered one time before a group of guys took a trip. 20,000 rounds (10,000 9mm, 10,000 5.56).

Order away.

Woodba

Mar 13, 2018
    Buy it. I just received 1000 rds of 9 and 500 .40. Do you have any idea how many online orders are being processed daily? Take advantage of the bulk prices and shop around. There’s free shipping on bulk also if you look .

airborn001

Aug 12, 2016
    With all the confusing laws in MD, is there such a thing as buying too much ammo befo

I have never had any issues, one would be crazy to buy small amounts of ammo at 20+ a box when you can order 500-1000 at 200-500 i box. target shooting isnt cheap!

Cornelius

Trust Me, I Sell Cars
    Mar 5, 2019
    MD
    I only buy loosies, that is to say one round at a time. I keep a low profile. I do it 10,000 times a year though. It's killing me in gas and shipping

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    With all the confusing laws in MD, is there such a thing as buying too much ammo before it triggers some suspicion? I wanted to buy 1000 rounds of 9mm but a friend of mine said that may be too much and can raise suspicion. I thought I was just being smart and instead of buying boxes of 50 for 11-16 bucks.

He's not your friend, buy it. Make sure you have it sent in unmarked container(s). I prefer FedEx. I got a 2-case of gallon paints and heavy as hell, and no questions... they don't know what's in the box/case.:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom