Democrat SIT-IN Shaming: Let's Go MDS Patriots!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It's time to rally to STOP THE FALSE UPROAR!

That's why we will call it our STFU! Rally Against The Democrats on July 5th. We are looking to form up by 5pm and stay til at least 7pm

The Democrat Sit-In on Capitol Hill—a bush-league move inspired by the Code Pink “die-in” that we witnessed at the NRA HQ—could very well resume on July 5th when Congress returns from recess.

They gave themselves “space to tantrum”, and then walked out of the US Capitol to delirious, cheering crowds of their loony supporters. They had the whole East Front of the Capitol to themselves for this love-fest and there was ZERO PUSHBACK for this childish insanity.

We cannot let this happen again.

This past winter, Maryland Democrats tried this unconstitutional No Fly, No Buy nonsense and we beat it back. We beat it back with facts, with figures, and with SHAMING that appropriately linked them to the disgraceful Joe McCarthy Era.

We have 10 days to organize a counter protest for July 5th at the US Capitol. Even if some consultant talks the DemocRats out of another actual sit-in, they are sure to stage some procedural stunts to demand No Fly, No Buy legislation, and Due Process be damned! The Patriot Picket signs (“Where’s The Due Process?”) that worked so effectively this past winter are ready to go, along with the ones that really get under their skin, like “Democrats Hate Our Founders”.

And because the Dems still refuse to acknowledge that it was Islamic Terrorism that caused the Orlando tragedy, we will break out the sign “It’s Islam, Stupid!” that first appeared at the White House more than 18 months ago. New signage will also remind the Dems that Martin Luther King, Jr. was a gun owner on an FBI Watch List.

Although I and a few core MDS members can set up earlier in the day, this would be a Patriot Call out for late afternoon on July 5th. That is when we are most likely to garner live-shot media coverage to shame the Democrats into abandoning the unAmerican, unconstitutional legislation that they are trying to ram down America’s throat.

We fought this political fight just months ago at the MD General Assembly--so we are BATTLE READY for this. And with 10 days to go, we need to get this US Capitol pushback plan out to every corner of social media. This thread is in the open so folks can link it.

IMPORTANT: Officially, the NRA is NON-PARTISAN and what we are doing is PARTISAN political activity. It has started a debate about whether we should wear NRA hats. Hell, at this point wear 'em if you got 'em. This STFU! Rally is not sanctioned by the NRA, but it is the NRA that is being attacked. As NRA members we have a right to gather and tell the Bedwetter Democrats to STFU! wearing any hat we want. Me, I will be wearing my favorite Don't Tread On Me hat to make sure bystanders don't miss my message. Wear the hat that says "STFU Democrats!" in whatever language you choose!

We have more than a week to get the momentum going for our STFU! Rally on the 5th. Get on Facebook and other social media and declare to the morons that it's time to STFU! (Stop The False Uproar!) At this time and place, America needs people to stand up to the Democrap hysteria and tyranny. If not you, who?

Remember, we go where the vermin are...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      134.7 KB · Views: 1,734
    Last edited:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm in.

Subscribed.

EDIT: I can't see why VCDL would not want to get involved with this and I'm fully expecting both them and MSI to get the word out to their membership.

Silent Partner

Nov 18, 2015
    The Hereford Zone
    No NRA Hat, I may have to sit this one out.
    I don't fight without a cause. The NRA is not a brick & mortar, glass & steel structure in Fairfax VA, it's 5.5 million patriots, this is the face of the NRA. To say this is not a partisan issue is just wrong, of course it's a partisan issue. They want a vote on gun control and be damed with the Constitution & Bill of Rights.

I began doing research Thursday thinking about travel.

The Capitol web page says parking is none existent during the week https://www.visitthecapitol.gov/plan-visit/getting-capitol

Then I started looking into rail https://mta.maryland.gov/content/transit-maps

Hope you find this info useful.
    I am also curious what time the Capitol grounds close to allow return before a light-rail system closes.
    I would assume coolers are allowed on Capitol grounds but could bot find info to confirm.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    When I go to DC, I expect to throw away $20+ for parking in a garage. Street parking is luck of the draw and the meters have to be re-filled every couple of hours if you pay the maximum.

I'm not sure if I can make this one yet. Too close to take the day off for me :( Evening -may- be available, however.

For the knife carriers: Maximum allowed blade length is 3".

For anyone driving: be sure to clear your vehicle and bags for ANY and ALL loose ammo and shell casings.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    When I go to DC, I expect to throw away $20+ for parking in a garage. Street parking is luck of the draw and the meters have to be re-filled every couple of hours if you pay the maximum.

I'm not sure if I can make this one yet. Too close to take the day off for me :( Evening -may- be available, however.

For the knife carriers: Maximum allowed blade length is 3".

For anyone driving: be sure to clear your vehicle and bags for ANY and ALL loose ammo and shell casings.

Two words:

Car Pool

And with the ParkMobile app street parking and re-upping meters is a non issue.

We've got plenty of time, let's get organized and get down there.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thanks to all for any guidance to keep this STFU! Rally on the rails.

July 5th should be a light traffic day in DC as many people will create a 4-5 day mini-vacation using the weekend and the 4th & 5th.

I have gone down to DC at all hours and found parking within a few blocks of the Capitol. Some of the best parking is the tourist parking near the museums between the Capitol and the Washington Monument. IIRC, park there after 4:30pm there and you are good for the rest of the day.

The timing of this sign event may shift based on what hints the Democraps drop on the cable shows in the days leading up to this.

Again, wear any hat you choose. But remember, the Dems in DC see that zone as Their House. Our signs will provoke them in the way that did not happen on the Bricks in Annapolis. It will be best to have several people for every sign holder to watch our six and to make them think twice about ganging-up to snatch a shaming sign.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      71.4 KB · Views: 1,658
    Last edited:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If we are going to be on the east side of the Capitol then right past the Supreme Court and Library of Congress it turns into an all residential area with parking available, most of it free.

Worst case would be parking at Union Station.

I can take four others besides myself in the Stovemobile.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    If we are going to be on the east side of the Capitol then right past the Supreme Court and Library of Congress it turns into an all residential area with parking available, most of it free.

Worst case would be parking at Union Station.

I can take four others besides myself in the Stovemobile.

What's the problem with Union Station? Haven't been there in years.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Why not go Alinsky and have 1 or 2 wear "Democrats for 2A" caps? Especially the DINO's in the crowd. :innocent0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    You need to put this one on Facebook, just like you did with the MLK one.

We need everyone with Facebook privileges to post up about this STFU! Rally Against The Democrats that we are conducting on July 5th.

ALSO: The Sit-in Dems have announced June 29th as a Day of Action on guns in their home districts.

Keep your eyes and ears peeled for anything that Donna Edwards and the other Maryland Demonrats are pushing on the 29th.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/de...o-keep-spotlight-on-guns/ar-AAhCsTR?ocid=iehp

We can ambush those events too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      105 KB · Views: 1,576
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205