• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bhdpal

Jan 3, 2013
    http://www.gunssavelife.com/?p=11186

By jboch February 24, 2014

Gun confiscations is one step closer in Connecticut. The mainstream media spins it as “one more chance” for non-compliant gun owners who failed to register their scary guns before the January 1 deadline.

In reality, these letters - 106 to rifle owners, and 108 more to residents with standard capacity magazines – are the first step in the Connecticut State Police beginning to round up guns arbitrarily made illegal last year in that state. These guns include America’s favorite rifle, the AR-15 and magazines over 10 rounds, which include the standard capacity magazines made for that America’s favorite rifle.

Failure to register is now a felony now in Connecticut.
    How long will it be before there is bloodshed over this law? We’re not sure, but we’re confident it is coming unless the law is rescinded or struck down by the courts.

Mike Vanderboegh of the edgy Sipsey Street Irregulars released an open letter a couple of weeks ago, warning of what’s coming to Connecticut. The Connecticut State Police aren’t listening. Yet.

We suspect attitudes may change after the first few rounds of bloodshed.
    As it stands right now, the best estimates are that 4% of newly-regulated guns and magazines in The Nutmeg State have been registered, leaving a hundred thousand or more newly classified potential felons looking over their shoulder.

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    "The first few rounds of bloodshed" would be the worst possible thing to happen and the change in "attitudes" would not be what you appear to be hoping for. The law needs to be changed, but not by armed revolution. This isn't the effin eastern block. It's "irregulars" like that guy and those who promote it that give the 2A a negative appeal, which is becoming more negative in the eyes of would-be bystanders.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    "The first few rounds of bloodshed" would be the worst possible thing to happen and the change in "attitudes" would not be what you appear to be hoping for. The law needs to be changed, but not by armed revolution. This isn't the effin eastern block. It's "irregulars" like that guy and those who promote it that give the 2A a negative appeal, which is becoming more negative in the eyes of would-be bystanders.

I don't think he is saying to 'go out and kill the oppressors'. I think he means when a door is busted down at O-dark-thirty by several men dressed in black, fully armed and screaming incoherantly that there is a good chance an armed home owner is going to defend themselves.
    I can see that happening.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Scary

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      50.1 KB · Views: 2,043

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I don't think he is saying to 'go out and kill the oppressors'. I think he means when a door is busted down at O-dark-thirty by several men dressed in black, fully armed and screaming incoherantly that there is a good chance an armed home owner is going to defend themselves.

Yeah, but how do you think said homeowner will be portrayed in the media?

A) Law abiding family man, tax payer, husband, father of three, no criminal record, dead for committing no crime except failing to register a tool that up until recently was perfectly legal to own unregistered.

OR

B) Early this morning, police swat teams raided the house of suspected right wing militant for firearms violations. It is suspected that the militant was planning a domestic terror plot. The suspected, would-be terrorist died in an ensuing gun battle.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    Yeah, but how do you think said homeowner will be portrayed in the media?

A) Law abiding family man, tax payer, husband, father of three, no criminal record, dead for committing no crime except failing to register a tool that up until recently was perfectly legal to own unregistered.

OR

B) Early this morning, police swat teams raided the house of suspected right wing militant for firearms violations. It is suspected that the militant was planning a domestic terror plot. The suspected, would-be terrorist died in an ensuing gun battle.
    It's clear which one it will be. Those evil domestic terrorist

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I don't think he is saying to 'go out and kill the oppressors'. I think he means when a door is busted down at O-dark-thirty by several men dressed in black, fully armed and screaming incoherantly that there is a good chance an armed home owner is going to defend themselves and die in the process.

FIFY

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom