• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    The idea itself is one thing. But to do it in the district?! :shocked4:

Who wants to bet every one of them gets locked up?

SilverBulletZ06

May 31, 2012
    Perhaps you've forgotten the four boxes -

Soap box
    Ballot box
    Jury box
    Ammo box

We're only on box 2 currently. Save the piss and vinegar for box 3 and 4. ;)

As I said in the other thread, I foresee a lot of Darwin Awards being presented if it goes down.

And it genuinely concerns me as to the possible repercussions afterwards.

How do you figure we are only on box 2? We have how many cases in the works, most of which are ignoring SCOTUS rulings?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    There are many potential terrorist targets in DC. If homeland is not already looking at people who signed up, they soon will be. All it takes is one nutjob/terrorist to sneak in a cause chaos (fire at an embassy or other target).

There are so many reasons this is a bad idea, and its a bad idea to even sign up and put yourself in DHS or NSA researchers crosshairs. I doubt they will allow this march.

mr phil

Ultimate Member
    Dec 9, 2007
    beach
    This jack-hole wants there to be trouble. He wants maybe someone to die. He knows that it will most likely not be him.
    He wants to stand on the blood of others and say look what they did.
    He should be exposed for the exploiter of others that he is. :mad54:

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    How do you figure we are only on box 2? We have how many cases in the works, most of which are ignoring SCOTUS rulings?

How many of them are Jury cases?

When we start getting people in jury boxes, then we've hit box 3.

Jumping to the last box does nothing to benefit the end game, this isn't checkers, it's chess. We need to start thinking many moves ahead, our counterparts have been.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Brilliant idea! :rolleyes:

I get nervous when I have to go to DC and have change and a ballpoint pen in my pocket.
    Once, I did forget that I had 4 or 5 20 gauge shells in the trunk after a Saturday shoot.
    Wonder what the punishment would have been?

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    You know this is a bad idea because of the consequences. The fact that I heard someone say that the civil rights leaders broke the unconstitutional laws, this is true and that was the whole King logic. I will break your law and suffer its consequences, whatever they be. However many of these same civil rights leader who are in congress now can never carry a gun and have criminal records. Why? Because they still broke the law be it just, or unjust. Just remember that. If you are willing to sacrifice your rights forever for the greater good, you are a true patriot. However, your 2A right will be gone forever. Just my two cents.

PMD354

This has stupid written all over it. You know that by the time it is all over the FBI will have a file on everyone involved. I for one do not wish to have the FBI watching every move I make until they find something to arrest me for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom