Peruta v. County of San Diego (CCW Case)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Who knows maybe they were just about to render an opinion and Caetano made them start over again.

^ Not likely. If only to come up with better gymnastics routine.

And last I checked, the judges are supposed to work for us, the people. They are supposed to job.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    I bet it does not take this long for the 9th to render judgement on cases about gays, illegals, or the like.

While I'd generally agree with you, the 9th circus generally seems like the bastard child that smoked too much pot, grew his hair too long, and refused to move out of the basement.

Meaning, they will procrastinate on all projects, big or small, until they either get kicked enough or they finally get over their latest bender.

marcusrn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 4, 2012
    San Diego
    Awaiting Peruta

I'm sure we all share Mr. David Cherricks sentiment.

I personally have been treated in a rude,arbitrary and dismissive manner by the San Diego Sheriffs Office since 1994. Unlike others in my lawsuit I always had documented police reports of death threats when dealing with SD Sheriffs licencing division. I await the 9th Circuits decision as anxiously as I have awaited numerous other decisions over the last 20 yrs.

I had an MI in October and resulting 5 way CABG surgery which worked out. Hopefully I will live to see justice served before too many more years. Until then I will always defend myself and my family in the most expedient and effective manner I am able. The last thing we should do is stress over this stuff.

Godspeed to Mr. D. Cherrick and to Judge Sidney Thomas.

Proud Peruta coplaintiff
    Mark S Cleary

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I do take this all personally. When government attempts to abrogate one's right to defend self and family, it is most personal.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    I'm sure we all share Mr. David Cherricks sentiment.

I personally have been treated in a rude,arbitrary and dismissive manner by the San Diego Sheriffs Office since 1994. Unlike others in my lawsuit I always had documented police reports of death threats when dealing with SD Sheriffs licencing division. I await the 9th Circuits decision as anxiously as I have awaited numerous other decisions over the last 20 yrs.

I had an MI in October and resulting 5 way CABG surgery which worked out. Hopefully I will live to see justice served before too many more years. Until then I will always defend myself and my family in the most expedient and effective manner I am able. The last thing we should do is stress over this stuff.

Godspeed to Mr. D. Cherrick and to Judge Sidney Thomas.

Proud Peruta coplaintiff
    Mark S Cleary

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I do take this all personally. When government attempts to abrogate one's right to defend self and family, it is most personal.
    Thanks Mark!

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    So we just need to find O'scannlain and administer some truth serum?

Anyone up for a road trip?

There are not many judges that I respect nearly as much as I respect Judge O'Scannlain. And not just because of his opinions in this area of law -- his excellence extends to everything he does in the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom