• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OmegaJoe

Apr 9, 2019
    I'm working with a bunch of realtors trying to help them with thier CCW. Im looking for anyone who is a realtor that was successful in the application process and may want to share thier G&S with me. Or any firewarms instructor that helped a realtor get thier CCW. You dont have to publicly post if you dont want and this will not be a cut and past job, Im going to see what made it through and tailor it for these individuals. Im willing to push out the G&Ss I have for gov workers that Ive helped get CCWs.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Realtors now are an assumed risk position just like any other business owner. If you are a realtor and can prove it you will get a permit, it's really not that hard.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    I assume that they get the restricted "while working" license. Would like to know if they get the unrestricted or only if they appealed it to the Board.

OmegaJoe

Apr 9, 2019
    The gentleman I spoke with said he was able to go to the review board and show that realtors...due to the nature of the job...lives are mingled with work. He was able to get the restriction lifted. It can be done...

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    The gentleman I spoke with said he was able to go to the review board and show that realtors...due to the nature of the job...lives are mingled with work. He was able to get the restriction lifted. It can be done...

*could

Those days are probably over for now. :sad20:

tmo8320

Mar 31, 2019
    I'm working with a bunch of realtors trying to help them with thier CCW. Im looking for anyone who is a realtor that was successful in the application process and may want to share thier G&S with me. Or any firewarms instructor that helped a realtor get thier CCW. You dont have to publicly post if you dont want and this will not be a cut and past job, Im going to see what made it through and tailor it for these individuals. [BOLD]Im willing to push out the G&Ss I have for gov workers that Ive helped get CCWs [/BOLD].

Does the G&S only apply to Feds? What about Fed contractors...especially those with clearances and an OPM hack letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ack Ack

Sep 4, 2013
    DC
    Does MD issue non-resident permits? I know that MD has "non-resident" permits, but is it actually possible to get one? (assuming one of the above criteria is met)

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Does MD issue non-resident permits? I know that MD has "non-resident" permits, but is it actually possible to get one? (assuming one of the above criteria is met)

Maryland does not have a Non-resident permit , it is the same permit as a resident permit .
    My brother has a Md. permit and lives in DE. just we are in business in MD.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    I have already traded messages with OmegaJoe; I'm a real estate agent, and I have my MD permit to carry a handgun. The process was pretty straightforward. I know a lot of my colleagues have permits as well.

I'm happy to discuss it, just send me a PM.

I have my appeal to the review board pending to remove my restrictions. I'm hearing that should go well.

OmegaJoe

Apr 9, 2019
    No...no none resident permits and no reciprocity with other states (unless LEOSA). You can only carry a gun in MD if you have a resident MD Permit

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    There are no "resident" or "non resident" permits in MD. There are only Permit to Carry a Handgun, which is issued to both residents and non residents that the King finds worthy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OmegaJoe

Apr 9, 2019
    Yes so I will use the right words, sometimes people really take things to the letter. There are no "resident" "non-resident" permits. There is a Permit to Carry a Handgun that will only be issued to you if you A) Live in MD and/or B) own a business in MD. When I say there are no "non resident permits" I mean if you do not live in MD and/or do not own a brick and morter business in maryland and/or work for a company as a 1099 employee in MD that causes you to do business on behalf of said company, you will be denied a Permit to Carry a Handgun in the state of Maryland.

It is not like Utah where you can just apply for a Utah Concealed Firearms Permit having never stepped in/plan to step in and/or have a reason to step in the state.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom