• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I've never really heard of the MSP charging someone when the gun store screwed up and they bought something otherwise legally. They'll either seize it and call it a day, or force you to register it. (Neither of these seem like valid options under the law, but you know the MSP.) There was one dude once upon a time who bought an MCX and had to fight hard to get it back, but he did win in the end (as he should have).

Ahhh ok, I appreciate the help guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    It’s wild how one gun is banned, but the other isn’t. Like why is the AK banned? Why is the aug banned? Is it more or less dangerous than any other gun? Ughhh I hate this state sometimes.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    It’s wild how one gun is banned, but the other isn’t. Like why is the AK banned? Why is the aug banned? Is it more or less dangerous than any other gun? Ughhh I hate this state sometimes.
    It's because these were the scary assault rifles back in 1990 when the AWBs first started becoming a thing.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Unless I had money to burn for an "oddity" I wouldn't get one. Company went **** up in 2015 and I'm not sure what company would be supporting them anymore. At one point Ratworx was but I'm pretty sure they aren't anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom