StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    For parents the kids kindle is 70 and regularly 100

We love it for car rides and right before bed

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Let’s have a thread for sweet Amazon deals (not necessarily firearms related).

I’ll start it off with 60% off the GearWrench Serpentine belt tool. I have one of these, it’s pretty sweet.

https://www.amazon.com/GearWrench-3...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0002WSFTO

I ordered that tool from them a while back and I will tell you it has saved me some $$$ when I can change the belt myself instead of having to pay someone else change it for me. I like to do my own work if I can that way i can save $$$ and I know its done right the first time.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I won't be ordering from Amazon until more info on their data breach is made public! Usually when information is not forthcoming in a timely manner, something much worse than initially reported comes to light.

I have already started getting junk emails from companies and people I have never heard of because of their "technical error" that posted my email address and name on their site.

How in the firetruck could this have happened?!:mad54:

Buyers be cautious!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I won't be ordering from Amazon until more info on their data breach is made public! Usually when information is not forthcoming in a timely manner, something much worse than initially reported comes to light.

I have already started getting junk emails from companies and people I have never heard of because of their "technical error" that posted my email address and name on their site.

How in the firetruck could this have happened?!:mad54:

Buyers be cautious!

So you haven’t seen any good deals?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    There is a good deal at lowes.com for a Werner 18 ft mtiaa ladder. Around $30-40 for a $170 ladder. You have to buy it from the bear, de store and have it shipped though. I just got shipment confirmation on mine.

Not gun related but great deal.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    There is a good deal at lowes.com for a Werner 18 ft mtiaa ladder. Around $30-40 for a $170 ladder. You have to buy it from the bear, de store and have it shipped though. I just got shipment confirmation on mine.

Not gun related but great deal.

Great deal indeed but they must have caught their error. Price shows $30.25 but in cart it's $169 and shipping is not an option. Chat yielded no positive (for me) result. Thanks anyway Matlack. Hope they don't hose you.

Cheers,

Mark

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Great deal indeed but they must have caught their error. Price shows $30.25 but in cart it's $169 and shipping is not an option. Chat yielded no positive (for me) result. Thanks anyway Matlack. Hope they don't hose you.

Cheers,

Mark

Just about to post this. I went to order another for a family member and got the same result as you. I have shipping label created on my original order. I will wait and see if it does ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom