• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Typical spoiled libtards. So, these guys sing "country" music, doesn't make them immune from stupid.

If there is any justice people will cut them off along with sponsors and then they will have to give up their body guards, get a real job, etc and then they may change their minds.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    That’s the problem, 98% of anything coming into country radio are failed pop singers just repackaged and rebranded.

Nashville writes all the songs and tells them what to say. I wouldn’t be surprised if the orders came down from their own record execs.

Bright side, Shooter Jennings latest album is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Its not really country, just slow paced pop music with country words in the lyrics. Farm, dirt, mud, holler, gravel road, mountain, truck, tractor etc. etc.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Sure not going to miss any of them on the radio. Dierks has some okay songs, but is generally the male Taylor swift.... boring pop sound that complains about breakups all the time. Eric church is a dipsh!t egomaniac that thinks he's a rock star. Florida Georgia line...well them and the cookie cutter bands that followed have firmly sold out anything to do with country to sell music to teenage girls.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    People are going off on them on social media, mistakes were made. They turned off comments on everything but Facebook.

Salad has killed more people than guns this month

Who is going to regulate Florida Georgia Line for murdering country music??

You anti gun cowards arent country you are basically nickle back

Waylon would be rolling in his grave if he knew this beta male trash music was being called country

I challenge this douchebag to actually play country music

Some of the Causes of death in the USA in 2016:

Abortion 501,325
    Alcohol. 45,908
    Drunk driving. 15,521
    All drug abuse 11,479
    Murder by gun 5,276

How about using your star power to help stop all the OD's, 70,000 people died from that last year, not guns.

Someone should call Sean Hannity's Radio show and tell him to drop your shitty music.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Hannity plays it? Not after he hears about this from his viewers, I bet.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Nobody explained to today's generation the importance of privacy and anonymity, and they basically shrug when Facebook and others compromise all their personal data.

They'll shrug again when the much longed-for by-the-Left government database of gun ownership is compromised, if it hasn't been already, and is misused.

I think we need to turn the tables and insist that they prove the government can be trusted with the information they already have.

They can't.

So they shouldn't have more.

Invicta

Sep 16, 2018
    Very few 'country' singers in 2018 are actually country singers. I used to listen to a lot of country music but don't anymore. Most of what I listen to now is rock that was released before I was born (90s).

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    I have never heard anything from those guys, and really haven't heard of most of them. I stopped listening to FM country music when they stopped playing George, Merle, Hank Jr, Lacy J. I guess that was back in the 80's

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom