• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    There has been a lot of talk here about concealed carry insurance plans. Before you even consider insurance, you should arm yourself with knowledge. Massad Ayoob has written thousands of articles, authored dozens of books, won several state championships and is one of about ten 5-gun masters.

I unreservedly recommend this course to all my students, including LEO's. All feedback I get is outstanding - some likening it to drinking knowledge through a fire hose, others describing it as life altering.

February 10 @ 8:30 am - February 11 @ 7:00 pm

Holiday Inn Express Springfield, VA
    6401 Brandon Ave, Springfield, VA United States

A two-day, 20-hour immersion course in rules of engagement for armed law-abiding private citizens, emphasizing legal issues, tactical issues, and aftermath management. Topics will include interacting with suspects, witnesses, responding police officers…threat recognition and mind-set…management of social and psychological aftermath after having had to use lethal force in defense of self or others…and preparing beforehand for legal repercussions and minimizing exposure to them. Situations in the home, at the place of business, or “on the street” will all be covered.

Prerequisite: none.

Cost: $400

Details & Registration:
    https://massadayoobgroup.com/event/mag20-armed-citizens-rules-engagement/

I don't benefit in any way by promoting this course - except that you may feel you owe me a debt of gratitude for recommending it.

Dont wait to take this course some other time. Massad is 70 and cant perform at peak levels forever.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    This class is work every penny. Have taken his mag40 class twice. His is not only a great shot but also will give you the lowdown on what deadly force really means.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Wait a sec , Mas isn't 70 for another 6mo.

Humm. If Mas was in his 30's when I went to LFI , that makes me at least as old as dirt .

But yes , you should attend this .

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Wait a sec , Mas isn't 70 for another 6mo.

Humm. If Mas was in his 30's when I went to LFI , that makes me at least as old as dirt .

But yes , you should attend this .

Yes, some of these guys upon whose shoulders so much of the training industry was built are getting up there. Hence why this year I'll be training with Mas and Tom Givens, and maybe try to train with Spaulding before he hangs it up in another year.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    And back in the day , Mas was the young kid Instructor . Before him there was Jeff Cooper and Ray Chapman.

He considered Chapman his shooting coach , and mentor for things purely shooting.

He looked at Coopers operations, and was inspired to the effect of " Hey ! There's a market of people willing to pay Him $xyz . If do this starting on East Coast , and charge the same , I might be able to make a living at this ." And not only did he , but generation 2.0 followed .

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    denial. yer old.:lol2:

QUOTE=Biggfoot44;5082015]Wait a sec , Mas isn't 70 for another 6mo.

But yes , you should attend this .[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom