Can Hogan remove Frosh for failure to follow order?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    We all know that Frosh pile refused to follow orders of Hogan to appeal the removal of the cross that is a tribute to the vets from WW 1. Does that give Hogan the authority to remove him for failure to follow orders of the Maryland Governor. A court can remove him if he is convicted of a crime. But Article 5 Section 1 is not clear who can remove him besides the court.

https://ballotpedia.org/Article_V,_Maryland_Constitution

"There shall be an Attorney-General elected by the qualified voters of the State, on general ticket, on the Tuesday next after the first Monday in the month of November, nineteen hundred and fifty-eight, and on the same day, in every fourth year thereafter, who shall hold his office for four years from the time of his election and qualification, and until his successor is elected and qualified, and shall be re-eligible thereto, and shall be subject to removal for incompetency, willful neglect of duty or misdemeanor in office, on conviction in a Court of Law." IMO when he disobeyed Hogan, That was willful neglect of duty and IMO he has declared :war: upon the people's 2A rights of the state of Maryland as well.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Nope ...

Frosh was elected ... only the voters can have him removed.

Frosh was also given broad and sweeping powers by the MD GA ... in fact, MORE powers than Hogan has in trying to get Frosh to concentrate on the governor's priorities for the state.

Maryland attorney general Frosh awarded expanded power to sue Trump administration
    The Maryland General Assembly moved in less than two weeks to expand the authority of the state's top lawyer for the first time since 1864, when the job was re-established in the Maryland Constitution.

The action is not subject to a veto by the governor.

GOP lawmakers objected to the legislature granting what they called unchecked power to the attorney general. At a time of great uncertainty, they warned, it could sabotage Hogan's ability to negotiate with the Trump administration.

So now we have THIS ...

Frosh declines to weigh in now on Peace Cross case, drawing Hogan's rebuke
    Frosh responded to Hogan’s request on Wednesday by saying ...

giphy.gif

The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals is weighing whether the full circuit will review the ruling by a three-member panel. Hogan called Frosh’s response a “dereliction” of his duties.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'm afraid the only realistic way to have had him removed was to never allow him to be elected in the first place.

We'll need a strong contender to run against him in 2018 and he'll need support.
    His challenger in 2014 had none and still did reasonably well, however there were many crossover Hogan votes that went to Frosh that year.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I believe Frosh can be and will be impeached.

I also believe we'll wake up on Christmas morning with carry permits under our trees.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I know of someone ...

I'm afraid the only realistic way to have had him removed was to never allow him to be elected in the first place.

We'll need a strong contender to run against him in 2018 and he'll need support.
    His challenger in 2014 had none and still did reasonably well, however there were many crossover Hogan votes that went to Frosh that year.

Esqappellate for Attorney General !!!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Even if he could be removed, the law regarding replacing the AG took away the Governor's ability to nominate a successor. In a slap in the face so typical of the General Assembly, they now can submit a list of the candidates they prefer, from which the Governor must make a selection.

Adding insult to injury. I despise MD politicians, and not without good reason.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I think the best, and most appropriate solution would be for one of the beneficiaries of his lenient enforcement policies to have an aggressive conversation with him, and perhaps accelerate his meeting with his maker. Criminal karma. Ideally it would be an illegal alien who is back on the street because he wasn't charged with using a firearm in the commission of any of his multiple crimes, and is enjoying his sanctuary stay in the People's Republik of Marylandistan.

It's only when politicians, prosecutors, lawyers and judges are the victims of crimes that would have been prevented by the enforcement of existing laws, that those laws will be enforced.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Appropriate karma ?

I think the best, and most appropriate solution would be for one of the beneficiaries of his lenient enforcement policies to have an aggressive conversation with him, and perhaps accelerate his meeting with his maker. Criminal karma. Ideally it would be an illegal alien who is back on the street because he wasn't charged with using a firearm in the commission of any of his multiple crimes, and is enjoying his sanctuary stay in the People's Republik of Marylandistan.

It's only when politicians, prosecutors, lawyers and judges are the victims of crimes that would have been prevented by the enforcement of existing laws, that those laws will be enforced.

Probably not appropriate ...

One of Frosh's multiple body guards would neutralize the threat or be required to take a bullet for 'his mustachioed charge'. I wonder how his MSP security detail feels about that ? :innocent0

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    You just gotta know how to work the system...
    An anonymous party just leaked information to the Clinton Foundation that Frosh is planning to release documents about Hillary, Bill and a "matter". Watch the headlines. Problem solved. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom