• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cb51

I can see a very good use or uses for it. Very nice little fishing gun if we were allowed to carry here in the Peoples Republik Of Maryland. Or a nice little plinking gun. Or, in some places where people have all their constitutional rights, a small light weight self defense revolver. Yes, I know, I know, a .22 according to some people is not as good as a sharp stick. Yeah. But in all reality, a half dozen s Stingers in the chest will ruin some low lifes evening. And nobody wants to get shot by anything.

But if you have a LCR center fire for defense, this would make a practice piece that would pay for itself after a few months, depending on how much you practiced with it. With cost of ammo in this post Obama new world, you can shoot a lot of .22's for the price of very little .38 specials or .357's!

Kind of like why I love my Smith and Wesson model 60 .38 special, and my model 63 for practice. I do a lot of double action work on the 63 for a fraction of what it would cost on the 60. Even if I reload.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom