• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    I'll be there on Saturday with the BIL and possibly my three month old. May also have a few items for trade (K98, Brazilian Mauser, Type 59/66A1 SKS, etc.)

What are you asking for the sks?

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Not sure yet. It's pretty clean and has a sling. I've shot maybe 200 Rds through it (it was essentially unissued when I got it).

Are you going to be at the show?

redneckhunter

Mar 4, 2013
    Im probably heading to the show this morning maybe interested in the sks also if you want to message me a price?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Not sure yet. It's pretty clean and has a sling. I've shot maybe 200 Rds through it (it was essentially unissued when I got it).

Are you going to be at the show?

I can't make it this weekend

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I need a report about this show! Are there any deals, or are we into the panic pricing yet? Notice, I didn't say panic buying, but panic pricing?

scout6

Sep 28, 2016
    Ceciltucky
    Prices seemed on par , didn't seem like anything was marked up extravagantly. Nice selection from the various vendors. Bit cramped, but a lot of nice folk to chat with.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I guess I'll head out that way tomorrow morning.

Hope to see everyone there. Black 2A NRA shirt and a tan Glock hat.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Look, you're going to have to get a life that allows you to hang out at all of the gun shows. You used to be my hero... :D

believe me i would go if i could.
    since im working every other weekend, it seems that the shows are aligning very well with my days off.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I spent a few minutes there on Sunday morning. Mostly every table was gun related stuff and lots of long guns for everyones particular.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I didn't make it after all. Too many things to do around the house and it was just too nice to not get outside and get a few things done.

I know, I missed the vendor with the deals of the century, right?

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas

Absolutely. It was YUGE! It was the best gun show ever.
    I won't bother torturing you with the details of all you missed.

Seriously, it wasn't a bad show. It keeps getting bigger and better each year and would be worth keeping an eye out for the next one.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    Good small show.
    I picked up a Ithica XL900 in 12 ga.
    Looks nice, very light, very good condition, I bought it to learn to shoot trap with.
    AI haven't found a lot of info on these. Is anyone familiar with them?

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I didn't make it after all. Too many things to do around the house and it was just too nice to not get outside and get a few things done.

Probably didnt miss much.

I don't know how long you were going to stay, I was nearby and when I put my turn signal on driving down Morse Road and by the time I left was only like 16 minutes.

The guy infront of me and the guy behind me arriving arriving coincidentally left right as I was.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Probably didnt miss much.

I don't know how long you were going to stay, I was nearby and when I put my turn signal on driving down Morse Road and by the time I left was only like 16 minutes.

The guy infront of me and the guy behind me arriving arriving coincidentally left right as I was.

I'll spend an hour just talking to the guys and girls at the MSI booth. When I go to a gun show, it's less about running in and buying what I need, but more, lets see if anything changes after the 4th or 5th time around the floor...

That's just me.

plumberone

Aug 26, 2013
    Millers, Maryland
    Friendly people and show

If you enjoy looking at various guns and related items these shows are an enjoyable way to spend some time.
    The VFW hosts the show and volunteers do the work.
    Hopefully the VFW makes a few dollars on the show.
    I went on Saturday morning. Consider it time well spent

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If you enjoy looking at various guns and related items these shows are an enjoyable way to spend some time.
    The VFW hosts the show and volunteers do the work.
    Hopefully the VFW makes a few dollars on the show.
    I went on Saturday morning. Consider it time well spent

I usually make all of the shows in the area. But with the knee issues and having to get work done around the house, it's been tough to get to many of the shows this year. When Lou was around, if he wasn't too busy, we'd talk for more than an hour.

I miss my rotten son of a gun buddy!

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    Had to help replace/rebuild my hunting club's goose pit on Saturday and I hit the range with a co-worker on Sunday after lunch. Sorry I missed the show.

Well the 4th annual show has come to an end and we can say the show was an outstanding success. For our first time out of converting the small hall to 100% vendor tables we had some hiccups, but in the end it was a really good job. Though we probably will do some rearranging of the layout. Also we did run advertisements on WXCY this year which I think was a good investment. Combatsk210 and I are already discussing what we can improve on for the next show as well. If you have any thoughts, feel free to shoot them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom