• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Worst one I've been to. No nearly as many vendors as they usually have. Still, I did find some magazines.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Never a good idea to have it the same day as another popular show. Judging by the big turnout I saw today, everybody went to HoCo.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    If by "black rifle, you mean anything akin to an AR....no thanks.

Transferable machine guns? Got that stuff out of my system years ago.

Handguns? Got more than I need.

I'm old enough to remember 25 years ago when the HOCO show was a real show. Those days are over thanks to liberal politicians. I was at the HOCO last fall and it about turned my stomach. No, the stuff I'm interested in is almost completely unavailable at MD shows anymore. You have fun.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    If by "black rifle, you mean anything akin to an AR....no thanks.

Transferable machine guns? Got that stuff out of my system years ago.

Handguns? Got more than I need.

I'm old enough to remember 25 years ago when the HOCO show was a real show. Those days are over thanks to liberal politicians. I was at the HOCO last fall and it about turned my stomach. No, the stuff I'm interested in is almost completely unavailable at MD shows anymore. You have fun.

So what are you interested in? I thought today's hoco show covered a wide spread of interests.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    HK's, FAL's, Beretta AR70, AR18, AUG, Spectre, SIG 550 (Swiss NOT US), Preban AK's in various flavors etc. etc. etc. Just older Quality stuff. I have family that can own good stuff in free states. I scout, they buy and own and I get to shoot fun stuff when I go to visit them in the free world. Someday, when I retire and move to the free world, I buy lots of older Quality stuff that has gone up significantly in value at todays prices. Then, when I've had my fun, I sell those same firearms to other free state people at much higher prices and split the proceeds with my family. It's simple, legal and, ultimately, profitable.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    HK's, FAL's, Beretta AR70, AR18, AUG, Spectre, SIG 550 (Swiss NOT US), Preban AK's in various flavors etc. etc. etc. Just older Quality stuff. I have family that can own good stuff in free states. I scout, they buy and own and I get to shoot fun stuff when I go to visit them in the free world. Someday, when I retire and move to the free world, I buy lots of older Quality stuff that has gone up significantly in value at todays prices. Then, when I've had my fun, I sell those same firearms to other free state people at much higher prices and split the proceeds with my family. It's simple, legal and, ultimately, profitable.

Well I guess you're right; there's no helping you in MD. The shows here can only sell what's legal here...more the state than the shows. Best wishes on getting out. I'm hoping to get out of the Feestate too, but it's going to be a while. In the meantime, we'll have to be content looking at the "Fudd" Mini 14's, SKS's, and Tavors, etc. :shrug:

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Went up today, there were only about half the normal number of venders. The one vender I know said that yesterday was pretty busy, but a lot of venders packed up on Saturday afternoon, to be able to watch the Super Bowl today. I picked up an nice older 3 x 9 Bushnell Sportview for $25 and 500 FMJ 9mm bullets for $50. Almost a waste of gas if not for the 2 deals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom