• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    I wasn't that impressed with the last show there.

Did anybody notice if there was a small quantity of Glock 21 std. cap mags available for $20-25 ?

Might roll up there tomorrow if nothing else in going on.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Once you got parked and inside it wasn't that bad. The snow banks made it a little harder to navigate but head straight back and plenty of parking. This was in the time frame of 12-3. Sorry if i was one to block. Like i explained it to my 5 year old who was with me, this was dads toy store.

Nice running into you today.

Nice family, too.

Mr H

Banana'd
    If anyone is going to Gettysburg show today and can talk the guy down to $10 for the Stars & Bars (I think it was tagged at 12), I'm good for it. Any lower, and you get to keep the difference for your trouble.

Kicking myself for not snagging it yesterday.

TLL

God Bless America
    Jan 6, 2011
    Virginia
    Don't know his prices but there is(or was) a guy selling stars and bars at Brumwells flea market near Lake Shore.

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    Just got back from the show. Nice Sunday drive there, but still had to park in the back left lot even though I got there at 9:45 am. Not too crowded inside. Bought a few things and even found reasonably priced 7.5 x 55 I had been looking for. Precision firearms was helpful and was able to pull some $ from me. One thing I noticed was a guy on the back wall was selling P-64's for a reasonable price, but had a sign, "No MD Sales". I'm wondering if that included C&R licensees. Saved some $ for Howard next weekend.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Plenty of parking but you may have to walk a little ways. I got a chit load of various mags.

Eta: not much 54r and it was $175/tin

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I went as well. Not a bad show. Lots of ARs for sale, some were MD compliant. As usual I stopped by and picked up some mags from the Magpul lady. Had a nice conversation with the folks stumping for Trump. Also picked up a Lee decapping die, so I can start my reloading. Decap my brass first, then I will buy a tumbler, and then......

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Wasn't crowdwd, snow reduced the usual parking spaces that made it look so. Didn't see any empty tables this time and very few pickles/jerky/jewelry vendors. Lots of C & R available, lots if all calibers of ammo. Pick up an a Polymer 80, AR 15 Lower with jig and some .22 WMR ammo. A return to the usual very good Gettysburg show IMHO.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Pick up an a Polymer 80, AR 15 Lower with jig and some .22 WMR ammo.

Drat, I walked around the entire room looking for .22WMR & didn't see it. Guess I missed it. Sure seemed to be every other caliber of ammo there though.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Didn't get much this show, just some once fired brass and some bullets for reloading.
    Still it was a good show, lots of C & R handguns. I wished I had gotten a C & R license, but then I would be broke tonight.

:gun3:

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    tvblog.png

Made it there Saturday. Went all the way into the mud lots with nowhere to park. Backed up alot and considered parking in the snow. With my lift and tires I probably could have. Left with nothing. Went mostly to check uppers. Now I'm considering swapping a barrel and maybe a bolt carrier. Still waiting for .308 Pmags in FDE. Not much of a selection of optics. No plate carriers. Walked by one table and had a good laugh as he explained an 8" open gas chamber thingy as "Yes, it's a muzzle brake, and it's all I'll say about it". The guy was not picturing it encased by a cylinder and the Fed Regs that would then apply.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I took my daughter with me on Sunday we both had fun searching for AK stuff. Which btw there was just about zero of. I did find a surplus ak sling and a couple steel mags. Not 1 bayonet in the entire place. Still looking for a Romanian bayonet, I thought I would find one at a show for sure.

We had a good time and will be back for the next.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Did anyone get any of the 'processed meat products' (I won't mention the vendor, but I believe they were the only ones there, against the back wall), and end up with 'issues' the day after eating some?

It's the only thing I can think of that I ate which no one around me did, and I'm the one who ended up seriously sick for the better part of 4 days.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Did anyone get any of the 'processed meat products' (I won't mention the vendor, but I believe they were the only ones there, against the back wall), and end up with 'issues' the day after eating some?

It's the only thing I can think of that I ate which no one around me did, and I'm the one who ended up seriously sick for the better part of 4 days.

Do you mean the guys who had the dates mixed up on their calendar and arrived with refrigerated inventory a week early? :eek::puke:

Sorry. Hope you're feeling better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom