• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I plan to be there on Saturday and will be selling a few M1 Garands off my shoulder...have two nice Harrington and Richardsons in the $950-995 range and two Springfield Armory late WWII "corrected" Garands in the $1,500 arena. I'll be the old guy wearing a Ranger or ARMY hat and either a Steeler or Army jacket.

Lew--Ranger63

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I plan to be there on Saturday and will be selling a few M1 Garands off my shoulder...have two nice Harrington and Richardsons in the $950-995 range and two Springfield Armory late WWII "corrected" Garands in the $1,500 arena. I'll be the old guy wearing a Ranger or ARMY hat and either a Steeler or Army jacket.

Lew--Ranger63

I would not say "old" ...how about well seasoned? Glad you will be there!

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Could someone who goes to the show tomorrow post whether Thompson's Safes is at the show or not? Mr. Thompson was planning to be at the show that got postponed last month, but I did not get a chance to call him this week to find out if he was planning to be at the Frederick show this weekend. I want to check out some of his safes. Thanks guys.

Cal68

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Could someone who goes to the show tomorrow post whether Thompson's Safes is at the show or not? Mr. Thompson was planning to be at the show that got postponed last month, but I did not get a chance to call him this week to find out if he was planning to be at the Frederick show this weekend. I want to check out some of his safes. Thanks guys.

Cal68
    Yes he will be there

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

etc

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2010
    I hope the admins forgive me for not posting in the right forum but I need the widest distribution given the dire circumstances of my case.
    Everyone, would you please keep an eye at this gun show for these. I got these stolen from the house this week during business hours.
    They are both one of a kind and easy to identify.
    $500 reward or more

Remington Versa Max Tactical, with Aimpoint Comp M4 (Not T1 pictured) and 9-round tube (not 8-round pictured). Benelli M4 pistol grip stock. S/N: RT36649A

Glock 17L with match Bar-Sto barrel and night sights. In case with lots of magazines. The grip has been modified.
    S/N: LYH598

Please contact me immediately if you see anything. dictum9 at yahoo dot com

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Seemed to be good crowds. There's an auction going on also, so slightly longer walk for parking.

The ammo guy was there - his prices are pretty good. 9mm 124gr 1000ct for $219 (or there abouts)

Bought some jerky, looked for a Buck pocket knife, donated some $ for HQL lawsuit.

Lou has a bunch of mini-14's, South Carroll has at least two P64's, and Precision is there (Precision was missing from Howard County a couple of weeks ago).

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Just left. Not terribly impressed compared to past Frederick shows. Seemed like more junk peddlers than usual. Didn't see any super deals on guns. Mostly ARs and AR parts everywhere.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Found a good parking spot behind an out building, so thankfully I didn't have to walk far. Good crowd, but didn't have to wait in any lines. I was disappointed there was no reloading equipment or supplies, except one or two tables with a jug of overpriced powder.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    If you want a stupid good deal on a Hawk shotgun (870 clone) go to Shooter's Discount. He has them with two barrels! Great for shooting down drones AND preparing for the coming Baltimore riots!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I got lunch

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      74.5 KB · Views: 298

lonzo

Dec 8, 2015
    Moco
    Was there is morning. Nice crowd, met Lou and the gang there and picked up my ar15 and over 500 rds. Wife and kid enjoyed it..well, the daughter was more interested in the knives...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom