• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i'll be there around 3 today, extending my NRA membership to get in "free."

Steve's Safes has been to every single show there, at least all the one's i've been to. great prices and service, at least when i and BIL have bought from him.

mikemike328

Aug 26, 2013
    Baltimore
    there,s a safe company thats been doing all the pa shows thats suppose to be their i wanted to see want kind of deals they are making.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I would love to go, but I don't like the drive and some of the vendors are rude to MD residents. I'll buy my jerky at Timonium.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    there,s a safe company thats been doing all the pa shows thats suppose to be their i wanted to see want kind of deals they are making.

Give Thompson Safes in Frederick a call, I highly recommend them. Delivered mine to my basement, with the loader that walked down my outside steps into the basement. His delivery charge is also VERY reasonable. Generally at Howard & Frederick Shows.

7313 Grove Rd
    Suite M
    Frederick, MD 21704

Phone: 301-631-1500

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Give Thompson Safes in Frederick a call, I highly recommend them. Delivered mine to my basement, with the loader that walked down my outside steps into the basement. His delivery charge is also VERY reasonable. Generally at Howard & Frederick Shows.

7313 Grove Rd
    Suite M
    Frederick, MD 21704

Phone: 301-631-1500

I confirmed with Mr. Thompson that he will be at the Frederick Gun Show later this month. I plan on checking out the Fort Knox safes tomorrow and then the Superior safes later this month and then selecting one of them to buy. I've not been able to find any reviews in which they are compared to one another, so I'll just have to go by the specs listed for the safes that I'm interested in as well as the total price (including delivery and bolting to my basement floor).

Cal68

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Meh, guns are all overpriced, ammo is cheaper online and so are mags. If it weren't so far away and crowded, I'd probably go just to walk around, but I'm skipping this one.

Will be interested to hear if ammo and black rifle prices are inflated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Biggest crowd since the show right after Sandy Hook. People in line around 3 sides of the Expo Center. Use the NRA renewal desk to get in with no waiting. Worth it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      55.4 KB · Views: 271
    Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Paging swinokur to help flip my pic.

Again, find the NRA table near the door and give them $30 for a one year membership renewal and they give you a ticket that takes you right into the hall without getting in any line. You also get an NRA hat.

Even if your membership is paid up currently, the $30 you give them will get an additional year tacked onto your membership, even if it is years in the future.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Just poked my head outside. Two lines still.... One looks to be 45 minutes but the 2nd line is probably 20 minutes.

My first time here since they added an additional hall--so there are many new vendors I have never seen before. Free sticker from a vendor below, what a hoot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      78.7 KB · Views: 245
    Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Paging swinokur to help flip my pic.

Again, find the NRA table near the door and give them $30 for a one year membership renewal and they give you a ticket that takes you right into the hall without getting in any line. You also get an NRA hat.

Even if your membership is paid up currently, the $30 you give them will get an additional year tacked onto your membership, even if it is years in the future.

What can they do for a lifetimer?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Just poked my head outside. Two lines still.... One looks to be 45 minutes but the 2nd line is probably 20 minutes.

My first time here since they added an additional hall, so many vendors I have never seen.

Wait a minute. You posted this at 5:29pm, when does the show close for the day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom