• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    I followed this last year, went to the hearings and rallies, met some great people and I'm ready for round 2. Now some people are just joining us and I'd like to compile some information to help get everyone up to date and on track. I understand things are going to change this year, and theres going to be a lot of little things to watch for but in order to move forward we need to reflect on what happened last year. I'm going to need lots of help but Id like this to be a "recap" so you don't have to search through hundreds of threads to find things like I just did. Some joining us pre and post 10-1-13 may be registering to vote and should see how their locals faired out. I know we will later be keeping track but I'm just laying some ground work here. Thanks...

Posted by MDNavyVet I haven't found the senate version yet (little help?)
    YeaVote_zps5380394b.jpg

NoVoteList_zps63f062d4.jpg

found this posted by jcutonilli dunno if he originally made it though
    Attached is a list of the roll call on all of the amendments for the house and senate

Attachments

• MGA votes-1.xlsx
      144.7 KB · Views: 61

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    We need a scheme to break the block; long term - as their leadership has the same long term plan/scheme to remove our rights incrementally rather than overnight.

I would love to be able to wipe their slate clean, but it may be more realistic to use the incremental approach. At 80/60 we are not dead and buried, we are merely the underdog.

If we could take out 2 at each election cycle, within 10 years we are looking good again because it would become dangerous for the next 5 in line to continue to vote the party line if they want to stay in office.

With an opponent fighting you with a long term plan, it is suicide not to be fighting back with an equal long term plan.

Within the block which 2 are the most vulnerable?

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    You know how liberals always say, “The second amendment isn’t unlimited, you can’t own nukes.” They know what we would do to Baltimore, MoCo, and PG if we could.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    We need a scheme to break the block; long term - as their leadership has the same long term plan/scheme to remove our rights incrementally rather than overnight.

I would love to be able to wipe their slate clean, but it may be more realistic to use the incremental approach. At 80/60 we are not dead and buried, we are merely the underdog.

If we could take out 2 at each election cycle, within 10 years we are looking good again because it would become dangerous for the next 5 in line to continue to vote the party line if they want to stay in office.

With an opponent fighting you with a long term plan, it is suicide not to be fighting back with an equal long term plan.

Within the block which 2 are the most vulnerable?

For those of us stuck behind the lines in the Liberal wasteland, Operation DINO is the order of the day for the next election cycle and every one after that.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    For those of us stuck behind the lines in the Liberal wasteland, Operation DINO is the order of the day for the next election cycle and every one after that.

Even if you live in a non-occupied territory (such as Carroll), going DINO still allows you to vote in the primaries for governor and AG. If you own firearms there is no reason NOT to go DINO.

The park aires this year are expected to have a low turnout too! Now we just need to unite to support one candidate in each office as a DINO so they will hopefully lose in the general election (again, low turnout expected because it's not a presidential election).

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    It starts with economic destruction. Think before you support a local business that is not our friend. Think before you support a business that funds our opposition.

Collateral damage is an unfortunate reality of what we must do...
    Perhaps it will have a effect quickly and suffering will be less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom