MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

Too bad the sign happened to be upside down at that juncture. It's understandable if you saw what nonsense preceded.

Yeah, I was juggling two signs and had just had my bigger sign snatched away, so I reflexively got the small sign back up in the air to keep triggering the snowflakes.

The signs trigger even upside down!

(Thinking about trying to get the sign flipped...for a mulligan!)

Attachments

• E6F3ACD6-3D36-4569-8868-784A43F51B00.jpeg
      E6F3ACD6-3D36-4569-8868-784A43F51B00.jpeg
      56.3 KB · Views: 377
    Last edited:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Fellow brother of the arc it was great meeting you and your son last night :thumbsup:

That was a nice surprise meeting you , i enjoyed talking shop with you . And holding the line was great as well .
    Hopefully we will see you out and about on another event or even next week if time permits . :thumbsup:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Hey Rack, how'd you keep your cool out there by yourself?

And what happened with that SAF guy who came over to help you after the encounter with the libtards I?

There were 6 to 8 BIG MEDIA cameras right at my elbow so I knew there was a big audience looking on, and quite a few watching on live cable.

So, it was easy to keep my cool because our side looks so much better standing our ground quietly when a lunatic is ranting right in our face.

I had heard about the Die-In with only a one hour notice so I did not have time to give a shout out to Tyler Yzaguirre over at the Second Amendment Institute. (Different from SAF)

He saw me in the scuffle watching live on the Channel 7 Noon News and raced right over to link up with me. I love my hombres!!

Attachments

• 8D0E7AF6-155E-4B1C-B4E5-F5BC00BEA221.jpg
      8D0E7AF6-155E-4B1C-B4E5-F5BC00BEA221.jpg
      147.3 KB · Views: 307

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    There were 6 to 8 BIG MEDIA cameras right at my elbow so I knew there was a big audience looking on, and quite a few watching on live cable.

So, it was easy to keep my cool because our side looks so much better standing our ground quietly when a lunatic is ranting right in our face.

I had heard about the Die-In with only a one hour notice so I did not have time to give a shout out to Tyler Yzaguirre over at the Second Amendment Institute. (Different from SAF)

He saw me in the scuffle watching live on the Channel 7 Noon News and raced right over to link up with me. I love my hombres!!

Thank you for setting a great example. I showed my younger son the video of Mr. Jeff and the crazy woman. I told him, see that’s how we act and that’s how they act. He’s ready to hit the bricks again.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Tucker Last Night

Nailed it with his monologue. First 3:20....

Exactly what is going on in this country.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Where the hell did they ever get “arrested in retaliation for speaking to journalists”? Gotta set these bozos straight every time they want to twist the facts.

The story is accurate

RR and DL were HANDCUFFED 2/5

after RR was done with a press interview on 2/6, He got another civil citation from the same LE agency. The civil citation is equivalent to an arrest, you still gotta show up to court.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Where the hell did they ever get “arrested in retaliation for speaking to journalists”? Gotta set these bozos straight every time they want to twist the facts.

The story is accurate

RR and DL were HANDCUFFED 2/5

after RR was done with a press interview on 2/6, He got another civil citation from the same LE agency. The civil citation is equivalent to an arrest, you still gotta show up to court.

No, actually we were hit with CRIMINAL charges on the night we were handcuffed and the day after.

The Chief Of Police intercepted us on Day 2 after our media interviews that took place on the same spot where we were arrested and detained us to cite us again.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Wanna see some magic?

(Thanks to Tim Montoya for this “photo illustration”, which is the catagory this fits into)

Attachments

• BF67A3F0-0CC7-4FB6-AAB6-C34D25E60FF8.jpeg
      BF67A3F0-0CC7-4FB6-AAB6-C34D25E60FF8.jpeg
      58.5 KB · Views: 294
    • 430A8B22-D1F5-4D7F-A02A-C6389CBCBA3C.jpeg
      430A8B22-D1F5-4D7F-A02A-C6389CBCBA3C.jpeg
      60.1 KB · Views: 294

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Speaking of 'trigger' ...

Yeah, I was juggling two signs and had just had my bigger sign snatched away, so I reflexively got the small sign back up in the air to keep triggering the snowflakes.

The signs trigger even upside down!

(Thinking about trying to get the sign flipped...for a mulligan!)

This video will trigger every brainwashed snowflake withing a 100 mile radius.

Fire away ... err, spread far and wide.

Free Speech's Best Shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom