• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    A gent called-in to the WMAL afternoon-show yesterday stating that the Expo Center was over-capacity, and that overflow refugees were being warehoused at the former Dick's Sporting Goods location in Fair Lakes (between the Whole Foods and Kohls.)

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    A gent called-in to the WMAL afternoon-show yesterday stating that the Expo Center was over-capacity, and that overflow refugees were being warehoused at the former Dick's Sporting Goods location in Fair Lakes (between the Whole Foods and Kohls.)

Why not give them some money and let them run around town? What could go wrong?

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    Somebody's lying, or being really optimistic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210914-231146_Facebook.jpg
      Screenshot_20210914-231146_Facebook.jpg
      46.8 KB · Views: 258

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    The email to vendors said the evacuees are already out, and the Army has until the 27th to clear out. The gun show is happening.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    That's a bit of good news,,
    Hoping this show is marginally better than the HoCo show,,
    My "Barometer" will be if Alum standard cap AR15 mags are to be had for $10,,,

The email to vendors said the evacuees are already out, and the Army has until the 27th to clear out. The gun show is happening.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    That's a bit of good news,,
    Hoping this show is marginally better than the HoCo show,,
    My "Barometer" will be if Alum standard cap AR15 mags are to be had for $10,,,

More like $20 and anyway get Magpul they are more reliable and last longer. I have 3 Brownells stanag mags I wish I never bought.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    I may have to pass on the show if merchandise will be typ 200% of the going rate.
    Poly vs Alum vs Steel aside, Alum 30 round AR mags are $9.95 day in and day out. At the HoCo show I saw AR parts and pieces where 200% (plus) the going rate,, I figured it was just a crap show and was hoping Nations would be different,, as I have no experience with that show.

Serious question that may help me save a wasted day: Will prices at the Dulles Nations show be greatly inflated over normal online pricing?

More like $20 and anyway get Magpul they are more reliable and last longer. I have 3 Brownells stanag mags I wish I never bought.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    Serious question that may help me save a wasted day: Will prices at the Dulles Nations show be greatly inflated over normal online pricing?

You can find Magpul mags for cheaper than online, my Canik 9mm mags are $50 at the show (can get them for $35 at Dominion Defense's store in Lorton). At the last show, ammo prices were all over the place, between current "reasonable" and "out of their %$#@!&£ minds". The same can be said for parts and optics. It's not a bad show, but I'm skipping out on this one and waiting for the York show on Halloween weekend. Much nicer drive, and I can hit Big Truck Farm Brewery on the way home.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    you can not get 30 round mags online delivered to MD, so the online price is irrelevant. A lot of vendors know Marylanders specifically go for stuff they cant get here. They can smell a Marylander a mile away. Smell like crabs, lots of big central MD money, mixed with desperation for freedom and standard capacity shit. Nothing Axe body spray can hide. Oh your from MD, add $20

I got windowed pmags the last show they were normal price. Some others were pretty reasonable. The firearm prices did not seem out of line with what I saw at a local FFL. There are a lot of vendors though, so look around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom