• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I've seen them. They've been out for a while. Most of the reviews that I have read have said that it isn't very good. The grip shape is terrible and it isn't very reliable.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Not on the roster, either. I thought someone was going to submit it, but I guess not.

If they could get 'em reliable, I'd still do an SBR with it.

Pwilliams1

Apr 25, 2013
    Not sure I would want any gun where you have to reach in front of the muzzle to clear a failure. Especially a .22

I really don't get it. Seems far wider and more uncomfortable than a lot of the other choices out there.

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Offtopic slightly, but this guy also did the epic zip gun fail video also did the following (which is good for a laugh even though anyone who knows anything about magazines knows it's fake):

"600 Round Assault Clip" (bunch of GLOCK magazines taped together, looks to be over ten feet long):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W66TPHy5lJw

Makes me wonder how many people saw that and thought you could actually tape magazines together like that and have a functional magazine

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    MattV2099 may have fixed the Zip Gun. He's going to post a test video shortly.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Basically the crappy trigger of a bullpup, the looks and ergonomics of a VHS tape, you have to muzzle F yourself to charge it, crappy fixed molded sights, unreachable safety, tiny useless rail, the reliability of a Yugo and it's "greatest" feature, that it can provide a worthless less powerful rail attatched backup gun to a rifle requires NFA paperwork. I'm fairly open minded and love to see innovative firearms, even if they aren't all that practical , but this looks like a dozen stupid ideas all molded together.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Basically the crappy trigger of a bullpup, the looks and ergonomics of a VHS tape, you have to muzzle F yourself to charge it, crappy fixed molded sights, reliability of a Yugo and it's "greatest" feature, that it can provide a worthless less powerful rail attatched backup gun to a rifle requires NFA paperwork. I'm fairly open minded and love to see innovative firearms, even if they aren't all that practical , but this looks like a dozen stupid ideas all molded together.

:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom