• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas
    FYI

The following two sites are scam sites.

Fair warning they are scamming people

SHOPTOPGunsnow.com which claims to be a FFL is using an FFL number form a FFL Florida.

They claim to be in Mountain View Ca.

They claim to use

Rapidshippingdelivery.com

Based in a vacant office in Long Beach California.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    How much they get ya for??

J/K.

Seen a lot of scam sites this year. I've often reported them to the company they were impersonating or knocking off the products of. A couple sent me a thank-you with a coupon or the like. Some didn't seem to care at all.

Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas
    How much they get ya for??

J/K.

Seen a lot of scam sites this year. I've often reported them to the company they were impersonating or knocking off the products of. A couple sent me a thank-you with a coupon or the like. Some didn't seem to care at all.

They “said” they were based in California… and gave me a FFL number from an FFL in Colorado.

I called that FFL in Colorado to warn them.

I also filed a report with the ATF, so did that FFL in Colorado. Not that it will help much. Other then the FFL at least has some defense to showing someone is using their FFL number fraudulently

Scam sites are pretty easy to recognize. Most won't take credit cards or other forms of secured payment. They want digital currency or direct cash transfers. Many people I know who reload have been seeing a ton of scam sites trying to sell components, especially primers and powder.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Scam sites are pretty easy to recognize. Most won't take credit cards or other forms of secured payment. They want digital currency or direct cash transfers. Many people I know who reload have been seeing a ton of scam sites trying to sell components, especially primers and powder.

That’s what I ran up against; last Feb looking for a Muddy Girl camo 15-22 for the granddaughter and this outfit I’d never heard of in GA had a price that was, well, too good to be true …

I placed an order with my credit card and they text me first saying they’re experiencing problems with their credit system and suggesting I use WalMart gift cards instead :lol2:

I replied, “Yeah, well, that’ll never happen!”

Sheeeeeeesh! :sad20:

OP, thanks for the warning-reminder! :party29:

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    If it is too good to be true............

Seriously though, if you are finding something today for below market value from a company you have never head of before, with a website that looks like a drunk 13yr old made it. You may need to walk away.

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    If it is too good to be true............

Seriously though, if you are finding something today for below market value from a company you have never head of before, with a website that looks like a drunk 13yr old made it. You may need to walk away.

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt.:sign07::D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom