• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clingy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 12, 2017
    Saw this ad while reading Breitbart. James Howard, running for delegate for MD District 12, wants to repeal and replace the 2A. Hilarious because as a state delegate he has ZERO power to do that.

What a chump!

Attachments

• E3460F53-5B71-4567-9863-8EE7421F1CA4.jpg
      E3460F53-5B71-4567-9863-8EE7421F1CA4.jpg
      57.9 KB · Views: 1,193

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    OMG !!!

Saw this ad while reading Breitbart. James Howard, running for delegate for MD District 12, wants to repeal and replace the 2A. Hilarious because as a state delegate he has ZERO power to do that.

What a chump!
    Not only is he a liberal/progressive chump from HoCo, but a flaming one at that.

Read his LinkedIn profile, especially his 'Activities' and Spanish subtitles ...
    choose_civility_logo_magnets.jpg

There's got to be something in the water there.

Stoveman, stick to beer and hard liquor.:rolleyes:

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Remember when people pushing for this were on the far fringe? Now it's become mainstream to call for repealing the 2nd.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    found james howard, running for delegate in HOCO
    Posted on his FB page. He's running in Dist. 12

It’s Time to Repeal and Replace the Second Amendment
    POSTED ON MARCH 20, 2018 BY JAMES HOWARD
    Today the American disease that is our national obsession with handguns spread to Leonardtown. I am saddened beyond words at today’s events at Great Mills High School and stand with the community at this time. But as saddened as I am about today’s events, I become strengthened in my resolve to rid Maryland of this disease, once and for all.

Our national handgun debate is too much about hot-button buzzwords and too little about action. On the right,”thoughts and prayers” have prevented absolutely zero handgun deaths. Ever. And on the left, calls for “common sense” legislation have fallen upon deaf ears of executives of both parties on the state and Federal level. How many more children must be slaughtered, how many more lives must be forever altered, before we have said “Enough!”?

Today, I say “Enough”. As your State Delegate, I will take the following steps to repeal and replace the Second Amendment in the State of Maryland:

I will sponsor legislation to ban all assault weapons in the State of Maryland;
    I will sponsor legislation to make possession, sale, or advertising any item that makes a non-automatic weapon an automatic weapon, or the alteration of a firearm to make it an automatic weapon– a criminal offense;
    I will sponsor legislation to make illegal any sale of a firearm that does not happen in a brick and mortar store. No gun shows. No online sales. No classified ads;
    I will sponsor legislation to make background checks, cross-referenced with every possible local, state, national, and international law enforcement agency, part of every firearm sale. This will necessitate the waiting period for a firearm to be extended to a longer time period. Such as 180 days;
    It is time to regulate the right to operate a firearm like the right to drive a motor vehicle. I will sponsor legislation to require the licensing of anyone in the State of Maryland who wishes to operate a firearm. There will be a training requirement which a prospective firearm user must pass. And there will be an evaluation by a licensed mental health provider that must be passed as well;
    I will sponsor legislation to ban contributions to the National Rifle Association or similar pro-handgun groups through charity programs such as the United Way, Combined Federal Campaign, etc. And if not possible through legislation, I will pressure these groups to end their support of these organizations; and
    I will work with the Attorney General on the possibility of a lawsuit, perhaps to be enjoined with other states, to seek damages from firearms manufacturers, much as what happened with the big tobacco companies a few decades ago.
    These will be my first steps. There will be others.

It is beyond time for Maryland’s leadership to realize and act upon the existential threat that handgun violence poses to our society. And if current leadership won’t get the job done, new leadership will.it

Exuberon

Aug 8, 2017
    Southern Virginia
    I maybe a bit of a conspiracy “nut”, but I wouldn’t be surprised that some future shooting event to be a “false flag” to further fan these gun grabbers agenda. :sad20:

Replace with what??

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Not in my district (13) but I hope he doesn't win. These people are going full retard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    found james howard, running for delegate in HOCO
    Posted on his FB page. He's running in Dist. 12

It’s Time to Repeal and Replace the Second Amendment
    POSTED ON MARCH 20, 2018 BY JAMES HOWARD
    Today the American disease that is our national obsession with handguns spread to Leonardtown. I am saddened beyond words at today’s events at Great Mills High School and stand with the community at this time. But as saddened as I am about today’s events, I become strengthened in my resolve to rid Maryland of this disease, once and for all.

Our national handgun debate is too much about hot-button buzzwords and too little about action. On the right,”thoughts and prayers” have prevented absolutely zero handgun deaths. Ever. And on the left, calls for “common sense” legislation have fallen upon deaf ears of executives of both parties on the state and Federal level. How many more children must be slaughtered, how many more lives must be forever altered, before we have said “Enough!”?

Today, I say “Enough”. As your State Delegate, I will take the following steps to repeal and replace the Second Amendment in the State of Maryland:

I will sponsor legislation to ban all assault weapons in the State of Maryland;
    I will sponsor legislation to make possession, sale, or advertising any item that makes a non-automatic weapon an automatic weapon, or the alteration of a firearm to make it an automatic weapon– a criminal offense;
    I will sponsor legislation to make illegal any sale of a firearm that does not happen in a brick and mortar store. No gun shows. No online sales. No classified ads;
    I will sponsor legislation to make background checks, cross-referenced with every possible local, state, national, and international law enforcement agency, part of every firearm sale. This will necessitate the waiting period for a firearm to be extended to a longer time period. Such as 180 days;
    It is time to regulate the right to operate a firearm like the right to drive a motor vehicle. I will sponsor legislation to require the licensing of anyone in the State of Maryland who wishes to operate a firearm. There will be a training requirement which a prospective firearm user must pass. And there will be an evaluation by a licensed mental health provider that must be passed as well;
    I will sponsor legislation to ban contributions to the National Rifle Association or similar pro-handgun groups through charity programs such as the United Way, Combined Federal Campaign, etc. And if not possible through legislation, I will pressure these groups to end their support of these organizations; and
    I will work with the Attorney General on the possibility of a lawsuit, perhaps to be enjoined with other states, to seek damages from firearms manufacturers, much as what happened with the big tobacco companies a few decades ago.
    These will be my first steps. There will be others.

It is beyond time for Maryland’s leadership to realize and act upon the existential threat that handgun violence poses to our society. And if current leadership won’t get the job done, new leadership will.it

He should sponser legislation that would make it illegal to take your father’s pistol to school and shoot your girlfriend in the head.
    Nothing he is proposing would have affected the murder at Great Mills High School.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Unfortunately I live in the district this turd wants to represent. Guess who is going to get a heaping helping of the PP at his next campaign event?

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    so after all the anti's have been saying the 2nd doesn't mean what we say it means, now i guess the anti's do understand what it means, so plan b is to try to change or remove it...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Remember when people pushing for this were on the far fringe? Now it's become mainstream to call for repealing the 2nd.

It's always been there, but the hate/repeal of 2A was not discussed openly in polite company.

But now it is. These hate/repeal declarations fit exactly what their temperament has always been. It's just taken this long for the Insane Left to blurt this out routinely.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    It's always been there, but the hate/repeal of 2A was not discussed openly in polite company.

But now it is. These hate/repeal declarations fit exactly what their temperament has always been. It's just taken this long for the Insane Left to blurt this out routinely.

In a way it's a good thing. The left are laying their real agenda out bare for all to see. In six months when the emotions have died down and the public is focused on a different squirrel du jour they aren't going to be able to take those words back.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    In a way it's a good thing. The left are laying their real agenda out bare for all to see. In six months when the emotions have died down and the public is focused on a different squirrel du jour they aren't going to be able to take those words back.

Could not have said it better myself!

Totally agree.... it is excellent to pull the wraps off this phony baloney "I support the 2nd Amendment, but...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom