• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HonestFool03

Feb 24, 2009
    Hard to tell in the picture, but is that an ak74 on your wall? It's above the Draco.

Can you pm me details on it please?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Ok it’s “your house, your rules”, just wondering what metric you are using for your price? Gunbroker? SMDH, that’s a $200 gun in the worst of times IMO.

Consignor's rules - Gunbroker was a factor. The 60SS models have been going steady for 600-800 for the past 6 months. This is not our gun.

A lot of things changed in 2020.

-Jeff

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    I know it’s on consignment. Still trying to sell iron sulfite as gold is crazy. It’s a $200 gun give or take. Also aware a fools born every minute. Enjoy keeping it on your books.
    A decent shop would not high ball two months ago and drop 40% today.
    I wouldn’t take “Gunbroker” as a serious comparison to reality, someone though might.
    If that’s the best way you can steer your customers, No Thanks.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    If you must blame someone, blame the consignor. The shop is giving him the benefit of space and exposure; a service to the 2Acommunity.

If you want one for $200, go ahead and find one. No one's stopping you.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    If you must blame someone, blame the consignor. The shop is giving him the benefit of space and exposure; a service to the 2Acommunity.

If you want one for $200, go ahead and find one. No one's stopping you.

He’s clearly never shopped there, otherwise he would know it’s a tier one shop….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I know it’s on consignment. Still trying to sell iron sulfite as gold is crazy. It’s a $200 gun give or take. Also aware a fools born every minute. Enjoy keeping it on your books.

I wouldn’t take “Gunbroker” as a serious comparison to reality, someone though might.

Dude, it's a CONSIGNMENT gun. United didn't set the asking price, the seller does. Regardless of what you think of the price, it will eventually sell in this market.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County

The consigner is also his customer.

If that gun is selling for 600+ online, and he talked his customer into putting it up for 200 as you suggest, wouldn't that be a disservice to his customer?

If you paid 200k for your house and similar houses in your neighborhood were going for 600k today, would you expect your agent to tell you to put it on the market for 200k? Or would a 'decent' agent recommend that you list it for the market price and see what happens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom