• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Reaching out to any IP's here at MDS that offer full service permit walk-thru or help .
    I don't have multiple hours and time to spend on the process . Anyone here take care of paperwork and the assistance (full service)

Any help would be grateful . Just PM a cost for the services and what it includes . I basically want one stop shopping .

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    DC is EZ compared to Maryland. You don't need to hire someone and as I remember you must do it in person to get your photo and fingerprints.

I had recent Maryland training. One morning, I Metro'd to to a very early (7 AM) DC Law class given by DCConcealedcarry.com. Took that certificate along with my Md training papers and Metro'd to Police HQ when they opened. Applied, and registered my pistol. Then Metro'd out of town by 10:30 AM.

No assistance needed.

I can phone you if you need someone to talk you through it.

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    DC is EZ compared to Maryland. You don't need to hire someone and as I remember you must do it in person to get your photo and fingerprints.

I had recent Maryland training. One morning, I Metro'd to to a very early (7 AM) DC Law class given by DCConcealedcarry.com. Took that certificate along with my Md training papers and Metro'd to Police HQ when they opened. Applied, and registered my pistol. Then Metro'd out of town by 10:30 AM.

No assistance needed.

What he said!!!!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

No assistance needed.

I will shoot you a PM , Thank You :thumbsup:

MdGunFiend

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 26, 2012
    Not really worth it unless you just got money to blow, just do it yourself

You only need a couple hours to fill out paperwork.

No matter who helps you, you still have to go down and get fingerprinted and photo'd, and you still have to take the class. No real way around it, other than nefarious methods. Otherwise I think its still around 16 hours of class plus the range? LoL pretty sure people can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Not really worth it unless you just got money to blow, just do it yourself

You only need a couple hours to fill out paperwork.

No matter who helps you, you still have to go down and get fingerprinted and photo'd, and you still have to take the class. No real way around it, other than nefarious methods. Otherwise I think its still around 16 hours of class plus the range? LoL pretty sure people can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

I would never do anything "Nefarious" One member here has shared a company name and offered to share information .
    I now have at least a direction .

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011

No assistance needed.

You don't need to physically bring your pistol to get registered?

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    When DC was a May Issue 4 MDS members drove into DC with pistols and hand carried them into the Metro Police Station .

Yeah that's what I remember. I recall folks being told to bring all their paperwork with them in case they were searched. Glad to see they've done away with that.

MdGunFiend

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 26, 2012
    Pretty sure it's 1 year. I just renewed my DC permit and I'm almost positive that's what the form said...

I used my MD training renewal from last October...

Do you know where on the site it says they accept previous training? I thought it has to be one of the ones on the list they have

Or are you just talking about renewals?

I had previous training but I think it was about 3 years out so I didn't even bother.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    Initial DC or renewal? For the initial DC the MD training will suffice but you still need to take the DC law portion.

So for an initial DC permit, an MD renewal class plus DC law is all that is needed as long as the MD renewal class was less than a year old?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom