• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    It’s a fvckin shame that in md our choices are all gun grabbers, except Quinn who can’t win, and folks are fighting over who’s the worse grabber so they can vote for who they think is the lessor grabber and that candidate is an absolute proven anti gun anti constitutional banner who if re-elected will assuredly ban more of our stuff.

And to top it off most every republican delegate is a anti gun rino who folks are telling each other that we NEED to vote for

Md is lost......

JaegerJason

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 1, 2018
    That's a happy and Cheerful pro police advertisement. Thank you for posting that. Of course we need people to make jokes about shooting cops, that always helps things.

Uhh, pretty sure that's a statement about cops shooting us, Mr. Chamberlain.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    It’s a fvckin shame that in md our choices are all gun grabbers, except Quinn who can’t win, and folks are fighting over who’s the worse grabber so they can vote for who they think is the lessor grabber and that candidate is an absolute proven anti gun anti constitutional banner who if re-elected will assuredly ban more of our stuff.

And to top it off most every republican delegate is a anti gun rino who folks are telling each other that we NEED to vote for

Md is lost......
    No, MD is just moving closer to the end of the third box...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    He shared this on his Facebook page today. I may have to reconsider..

EnKfhh6.jpg

Freedom. Imagine.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    That's a happy and Cheerful pro police advertisement. Thank you for posting that. Of course we need people to make jokes about shooting cops, that always helps things.

I thought that was a very strange message from a gubernatorial candidate. As another mentioned earlier no minds are changed, it's just a thread for everyone to spray a bit of graffiti occasionally.

If you have kids in Maryland public schools http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-hogan-vetoes-20180524-story.html

Last edited:

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    It's not a joke about shooting cops.

It's a statement about how the state will harm you if you resist its efforts "to protect you."

Not sure if it is meant to be a joke or not.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    It's not a joke about shooting cops.

It's a statement about how the state will harm you if you resist its efforts "to protect you."

Not sure if it is meant to be a joke or not.

It's no joke when items like mandatory airbags, mandatory back-up cameras, mandatory tire pressure sensors and the like are added to vehicles, boosting effective prices by thousands of dollars, because people are too lazy or stupid to learn how to drive, maintain their autos, or buckle their seatbelts. To name just one area of infringement of personal freedom.

"We know what is good for you, and we're making it mandatory" is the motto of the Progressive Left. And they're backing it up with fines and armed enforcers.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    Hogan will not win.

He's lost too many gun owners already. He's out of the margin, I don't care what his silly "approval rating" is.

He's done.

JaegerJason

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 1, 2018
    Hogan will win

We are the minorities here and most gun owners don't give a damn about bump stocks or carry permits

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think this is correct. From what I see here, even most Maryland gun owners don't care if their rights are taken away. They think they're voting for lower bridge tolls, but I guarantee they wouldn't actually fight that either if Hogan decided to raise them by $500.

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    Hogan will win.
    The Dems will redraw the maps in their favor
    The Dems will pass at least 1 more "significant" gun bill

And all the folks who voted for Hogan will tell us how much worse it would have been if the Dem won.

Now for my extremist prediction, Hogan will then run for and win the 1st Congressional District.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Hogan will win.
    The Dems will redraw the maps in their favor
    The Dems will pass at least 1 more "significant" gun bill

Now for my extremist prediction, Hogan will then run for and win the 1st Congressional District.

If I was GOV Hogan, I'd have my eyes on a Senate seat, not House.

The Ds will keep passing gun bills until they have made private possession of firearms so onerous and filled with life-altering legal risk that it eventually comes to an end in this state.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016
    Hogan will not win.

He's lost too many gun owners already. He's out of the margin, I don't care what his silly "approval rating" is.

He's done.

I agree with you. He has PO'd seniors still waiting for the promised tax relief on our retirement income.

Last week he PO'd teachers and the teacher's union by vetoing the bill to add a couple of certified teachers to the Maryland school board.

Losing gun owners is peanuts compared to losing the support of seniors and teachers.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I have it on good authority that Hogan was stumping at the Fair Hill Races yesterday pressing the flesh and schmoozing people up here in Cecil County. He gets invited every year but never shows up so he must be getting concerned about his base because Cecil County is strongly Republican, at least as far as Maryland goes.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    He was walking the mansion grounds last night with the dogs. It was nice to see him as a regular Joe and for my family to experience it, too.

Hope he can stick around. Not sure of any better reasonable, replacement....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom