Attachments

• guncontrol1.jpeg
      guncontrol1.jpeg
      33.9 KB · Views: 584

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I, WeaponsCollector, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion....So help me God.
    :gun1:

Attachments

• 2ndamendment.jpg
      2ndamendment.jpg
      108.1 KB · Views: 569

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The down side: They will pick us off one at a time.

The up side: They will pick us off one at a time. But they will have to find each one first.

"Pick us off"? They're attacking with fountain pens.

Refresh yourself with this quote:

“Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.”

― Douglas MacArthur

That is of course the reason behind their wish to disarm honest citizens who are tired of having their liberty nibbled away; also it's easier than trying to disarm Baltimore drug thugs. I'd venture to say that even semi-automatic weapons would be sufficient to demonstrate MacArthur's concept.

Once the legislating goes full absurd, respect for the law will circle the drain. It's getting there rapidly. Then you can own whatever you like, and can afford. Just like it was in 1775.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    If everyone stands in defiance, do you really think they will red flag over 100,000 people in the state? F them. WE WILL NOT COMPLY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have talked about solidarity before.

For every 3 flagged 97 would concede, so they would not need to flag 100k, only 3k (if that) to get the 100k "in line with their program".

If there were solidarity, when the first 3 were flagged instead of the other 97 conforming you would have solidarity and real protest by emailing and writing politicians harder than ever before to literally force them to "unflag" so as that you would not leave a man behind.

I have talked about solidarity before.

For every 3 flagged 97 would concede, so they would not need to flag 100k, only 3k (if that) to get the 100k "in line with their program".

If there were solidarity, when the first 3 were flagged instead of the other 97 conforming you would have solidarity and real protest by emailing and writing politicians harder than ever before to literally force them to "unflag" so as that you would not leave a man behind.

I'm thinking if they are willing to redflag 100K gun owners in the state your "solidarity" is going to take way more than sternly written letters...Better stock up on ammo...at that point that is all they are going to understand...

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    I'm thinking if they are willing to redflag 100K gun owners in the state your "solidarity" is going to take way more than sternly written letters...Better stock up on ammo...at that point that is all they are going to understand...

wait a minute here. I have seen people talking about writing stern letters and emails for decades all the while the infringements have been the death of a thousand cuts and now it seems you are telling me that the letters don't work? I was starting to think that we just needed more letters to effect the change needed.

To be frank, it's actually lack of change we need. Changing things just means more infringements without getting to the root of the problem.

Just like recently, the maga hats did not incite the spectacle in DC any more than the short skirt of a rape victim. (as was brilliantly pointed out here by another poster on the forum)

It seems like we need to criminalize the act of violence as opposed to a tool used in the violent act and punish the person who commits the crime.

Perhaps we should make heroin illegal to keep people from using it since it appears we have an epidemic. Surely, someone has thought of that.

Just like the kid having a drum beat in his face, it appears that there is an agenda.

Hopefully, when the time comes We The People will have the solidarity to write enough letters and emails to FORCE the politicians to realize that they actually work for us and not the other way around.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    nobody at all has stood together in defiance.

Plenty have hid in defiance, ask NY, NJ, CT, CA, etc...

I have seen everyone hide stuff unable to actually stand due to fear of being alone and singled out and becoming a felon all alone

I have seen a few cases of individuals caught alone and nobody stood with them. (the guy that caught a felony charge (NY?) for having a 15 or 17 round glock mag. (Some pistol, I think it was a gock) google and you will find. I watched the interview.

I have written on here several times about the lack of solidarity that Americans have shown so far, hopefully people will collectively have the will to stand together in the future and write to and email our politicians and ask for the change we demand.

It does happen... remember the Bundy stand off... came dammed near to a shooting war and the feds blinked.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Athens wasn't taking on the Federal Gov't , or even the State of Tennessee . Just a small ( corrupt ) Sheriffs Dept w/o backup or mutual aid .

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    Our very nation founding was started on civil disobedience and the very first battle was caused by civil disobedience to Britain trying to seize the colonists guns. We are the descendants of those people... leftists beware.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015
    If everyone stands in defiance, do you really think they will red flag over 100,000 people in the state? F them. WE WILL NOT COMPLY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as Benjamin Franklin once said "We must indeed all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." applies here. Hopefully it will not come to that but its looking like someday it will.

lemmdus

Feb 24, 2015

Unfortunately I think you are right. How many times did the colonist write King George III only to be ignored before they said enough is enough. Because that is what we are looking at here.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    A man who walks off of the job site to demand x, y, z gets fired. In other words, he is Sol.

A company of men who walk off of the job site to demand x, y, z can literally force the change they demand or the company makes and sells no product.

That is the solidarity I speak of.

This solidarity can be had through many ways.

I talk about writing letters and emails because that is a joke. It changes nothing.

People brag about writing letters for 20 years straight but look at how the infringements come one after another for the entirety of that time.

Write Pelosi as many letters as you want. The only change you will get from that is arthritis in your hand.

There fact is the % of liberals/ democrats is growing and has grown to a proportion that when they reach 51% your vote against them won't matter.

The problem is that politicians are using your money to give to their constituents to buy their votes. (That's just one of the many problems).

So how do you use this solidarity I speak of to demand change?
    This is just typing on my phone off the top of my head but its a few ideas.
    Bank runs
    Spending boycotts
    Sports arena boycotts
    City limits boycotts
    They need your money...bleed them dry.

Big business has a voice louder than you and I. When big business hurts and you make demands through solidarity and big business backs you up because they have no choice but to survive by taking your side or crash, what do you think they will do? Big business wants to survive and will do whatever it takes.

We have to pay taxes on the income we make or it will be taken through the threat of jail or force, so i can't say not to pay taxes but I can say that we have the power to put a hurt on big corporations from having extra tax money to pay to the gov by starving them from your money.

What would happen if a stance were taken and all 2a supporters
    1 cancelled their cable
    2 boycotted every single football and baseball game
    3 Stopped investing in the stock market for a month

That's just a start......this is the solidarity I'm speaking of. I won't write anything on the internet that will get me flagged but this is all information that can be talked about. Imagine if we starved the beast until they did what we told them.

Trust me when I say I understand about how the 4 boxes work.
    The soapbox
    The ballot box
    The jury box
    The cartridge box

There is a 5th box. Its.the money box.

But I think people forget about the money box. The money box is what I think people overlook.

I could go more in depth on each of the boxes and when is the time and place for each one etc etc....but I'm typing with my thumbs.

That word solidarity I always mention......if just one of us stops investing for a month (the price of freedom isn't free) and cuts cable and boycotts all things sports etc etc the. You as an individual miss out. If we all do it together we have SOLIDARITY and can force change

Letters and calls change nothing except for the mind of someone on the fence(how many democrats is that?). You aren't dealing with people one the fence. The right is on the right and the left is on the left.
    You will either get confirmation bias or fall upon deaf ears when you call and write your letters to them.

Last edited:

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Let me point something out to you, based on reality -

Individually we have the statewide economic power of a pissant.

As a unified, cohesive all-inclusive cohort we have the statewide economic power of a pissant.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but them's just the facts. If it was any different we would never have had FSA 2013 or the Red Flag Law inflicted on us. :sad20:

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Let me point something out to you, based on reality -

Individually we have the statewide economic power of a pissant.

As a unified, cohesive all-inclusive cohort we have the statewide economic power of a pissant.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but them's just the facts. If it was any different we would never have had FSA 2013 or the Red Flag Law inflicted on us. :sad20:

If our collective economic power has the power of as pissant, then how can we affect any change with letters and emails?

I'm asking genuinely as the economic power was the best I had come up with so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom