• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBossMan

Mar 7, 2013
    Washington County
    From page 82 of the complaint, he was brokering an illegal automatic weapons and shoulder fired missiles deal.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

http://www.sfgate.com/file/757/757-complaint_affidavit_14-70421-nc.pdf

"SENATOR YEE explained he has known the arms dealer for a number of years and has developed a close relationship with him. SENATOR YEE told UCE4599 that the arms dealer "Has things that you guys want." SENATOR YEE cautioned that doing business with people like the arms dealer was not easy and told UCE4599 this was not a business for "the faint of heart." SENATOR YEE explained the arms dealer was very cautious about who he conducted business with. SENATOR YEE would tell the arms dealer to work with KEITH JACKSON because SENATOR YEE trusted KEITH JACKSON.

UCE 4599 explained he understood the complexity of trafficking weapons and the importance of remaining safe. While UCE4599 had confidence in KEITH JACKSON, he wasn't sure KEITH JACKSON would able to address any of the arms dealer's issues without direct input from UCE4599. The arms dealer was willing to "surface himself" at SENATOR YEE's request. According to SENATOR YEE, the arms dealer is "low-key" and has been trafficking weapons for quite a while. According to SENATOR YEE, the arms dealer source the weapons from Russia. SENATOR YEE though the ability to traffic weapons with the arms dealer would be based on trust and would take time. SENATOR YEE said "We're interested" in arranging the weapons deal and thought the arms dealer would go back to talk to "his folks." SENATOR YEE said of the arms dealer, "He's going to rely on me, because ultimately it's going to be me.

"UCE4599 stated he would compensate SENATOR YEE for brokering the relationship and arms deal with the arms dealer. UCE 4599 stated he had made a monetary commitment to SENATOR YEE and wanted assurance the weapons deal was a real opporunity. SENATOR YEE told UCE 4599 he was right to be suspicious and cautious but assured UCE 4599 he wasn't going to let him go on a "wild goose chase." SENATOR YEE assured UCE 4599 the opportunity to purchase weapons from the arms dealer was real. SENATOR YEE said "I know what he could do. I have seen what he has done in the pas on other products and this guy has the relationships." SENATOR YEE emphasized that the arms dealer took baby steps and was very careful.

KEITH JACKSON asked UCE 4599 "You know what you want right?" UCE 4599 told SENATOR YEE and KEITH JACKSON he wanted any type of "shoulder-fired" weapons or missiles. SENATOR YEE asked UCE4599 if he wanted "automatic weapons" as opposed to semi-automatic weapons. UCE 4599 confirmed with SENATOR YEE he wanted automatic weapons...

"SENATOR YEE told UCE4599 he saw their relationship as tremendously beneficial. When SENATOR YEE became Secretary of State he wanted UCE 4599 and KEITH JACKSON to make all the money because he didn't "want to go to jail."

"SENATOR YEE instructed UCE 4599 to tell his family that when he won the election for California Secretary of State he would appoint UCE 4599 to a Russian delegation.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    An illegal arms deal? Amazing. He was the idiot who tried to ban the "bullet button" in California.
    But unfortunately prison is like paradise for liberals - free healthcare, free food, free housing, no video games, and only the police and guards have guns.
    I just wish he could take Pelosi and Feinstein with him!

Verbotene

Lurker Supreme
    Feb 27, 2012
    *Please be an illegal gun. Please be an illegal gun*

*Opens Thread*

*F***loads of illegal guns and rocket launchers*

Squee. Better than I could have ever dreamt. You can't make this **** up.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    " "It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion."

-"Senator" Leland Yee, 2012

Mr H

Banana'd
    " "It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion."

sooooo.......

did he only sell them out of state, or just call them something else?

have to keep his lies straight after all, dontchaknow......

there is no debate, no discussion

Classic Barackian pre-emptive stifling. Right up there with "the science is settled"

edrod68

Jun 6, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Been reading the news stories on this....funny how there have been quite a few California politicians getting nailed for corruption and other crimes....hopefully they will eventually pin something on Feinstein....now that would truly make my day....

BigBossMan

Mar 7, 2013
    Washington County

He doesn't want the competition. :D

In all seriousness, this part was truly frightening. There is no telling what kind of damage he could have done as Sec. of State.

SENATOR YEE instructed UCE 4599 to tell his family that when he won the election for California Secretary of State he would appoint UCE 4599 to a Russian delegation.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    He doesn't want the competition. :D

In all seriousness, this part was truly frightening. There is no telling what kind of damage he could have done as Sec. of State.

Yes. And who knows where else he may have risen to after that. California government in and of itself is a big deal when one considers that one out of every seven Americans lives there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom