Go Back   Maryland Shooters > The Arsenal > Curio and Relic (C&R)
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old January 13th, 2019, 10:51 PM #11
-----

-----

Yeah, I meant the comments on the Classic offerings, but since these probably all came from the same PW ARMS batch it might apply to other recent surplus sales.
There's a guy on GB that's been selling them individually for that or less, and has pics of the actual pistol you'd get
(none up right now though).

Another guy in Europe has got several batches of original mags but they are pricey ($40/ea) for a surplus shooter.
somd_mustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2019, 11:01 PM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by somd_mustangs View Post
Yeah, I meant the comments on the Classic offerings, but since these probably all came from the same PW ARMS batch it might apply to other recent surplus sales.
There's a guy on GB that's been selling them individually for that or less, and has pics of the actual pistol you'd get
(none up right now though).

Another guy in Europe has got several batches of original mags but they are pricey ($40/ea) for a surplus shooter.
Ya...though I do like .32s in general my PPKs get a workout. If I jump I probably would buy two or three so I have a good one, a shooter and one for parts. That's what I typically do.

I wish PW arms would be more discrete like Century was for a while.
Jimbob2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2019, 03:30 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob2.0 View Post
Ya...though I do like .32s in general my PPKs get a workout. If I jump I probably would buy two or three so I have a good one, a shooter and one for parts. That's what I typically do.

I wish PW arms would be more discrete like Century was for a while.
If only I had the money and were married to a non-hoplophobe...I’d do that with every gun I own/want to own. As it stands the only gun I own where I have “multiples” or a bunch of spare parts are my ARs.

Well technically I have most of a 2nd SKS and some day it might be a whole one. I still dream of having a 2nd Garand at least. Unlikely I’ll be in a position to own more than 1 of any other gun.

I really want to own a PPK or PP some day also. I’ve shot one once and man, Walther makes some sweet stuff. I really like .32acp
lazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM #14

It is a comfortable gun to shoot at the range, way more comfortable than the P64 So, if you have a guest that does not like the recoil. its a good gun to take out. but So is a 22 though.
I got one of the ones from Classic as I had missed the big import years ago and for a while when surplus was not available, they jumped up in price to almost $300 which is where LOTS of other 32 pocket pistols are at right now.
Once the surplus dries up, it may be back at around $300 again. But who knows when that will be?

Classic limits the purchased to 30 now, so you can't tell how many they have anymore.

Who here did not get a Nagant Revolver when they were $100?
Melnic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melnic View Post
Who here did not get a Nagant Revolver when they were $100?
Unfortunately, me. Was into more modern types at the time. Not gonna pay $300 for o e now though.
I did grab a CZ50 from classic and really like it. The condition was excellent with all bluing intact. Would I buy a second, probably not. The weight is a little more than what I prefer for a pistol of this size.
However I did pick up a second CZ82 though. Those are sweet little blow back pistols and my favorite of the recent surplus offerings.
Striknine is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > The Arsenal > Curio and Relic (C&R)