• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    The hammer and Trigger, part of the LPK, purchased from Radical were out of spec/deemed unusable. Will never buy from them again.

Oh wow that I did not know I will have to look into that. I do have one of their 10.5 inch pistol uppers which I love and have not had any issues with that

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    The hammer and Trigger, part of the LPK, purchased from Radical were out of spec/deemed unusable. Will never buy from them again.

Oh wow. That's pretty awful. I also have a pistol upper mainly due to rave reviews. Maybe different QC departments or something.

chad2

Mar 26, 2011
    Go with geissele g2s and Cmmg low parts kit from optics planet

=212
    Plus they have 10 percent off right now
    The g2s is amazing! The only difference i felt from there ssa trigger is the g2s is a little heavier not much and a little grittier all I did was put some polishing compound on the trigger while in the gun and worked it for an hour while watching a movie after that it felt amazing breaks like glass. And you get a good lpk.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    62$ for RRA two stage (if your not set on Geiselle). Be aware the Dpms lpk with no fire control does not have a selector lever. I didn't realize until sorting through it.

I just put the RRA kit into my Aero M5 lower with the dpms partial lpk. I had to buy the selector separately. RRA kit didn't have one either, although less surprising there. To me anyway.

Nodak Kid

Jun 30, 2013
    USA
    Oh wow that I did not know I will have to look into that. I do have one of their 10.5 inch pistol uppers which I love and have not had any issues with that

I have one of their 300 blackout upper, which seems to be alright. Who knows, I may have gotten a lemon LPK, but never the less for them to allow those parts to be send out, clearly tells me they are not paying attention to quality. Therefore they will not get any more business from me.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    62$ for RRA two stage (if your not set on Geiselle). Be aware the Dpms lpk with no fire control does not have a selector lever. I didn't realize until sorting through it. I just put the RRA kit into my Aero M5 lower with the dpms partial lpk. I had to buy the selector separately. RRA kit didn't have one either, although less surprising there. To me anyway.

$62?
    Where?
    Link please
    People keep quoting a sale from 2 months ago

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Thanks for the link magnum I will be looking in to those. I'm not sold yet on something other than geissle...but if the price is right...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom