Sunday - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
    Admission is $10.00

Kids under 16 FREE with a paying adult

http://silveradogunshow.com/schedule.html

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will be there with our neato stuff and hopefully we'll have some new stuff arriving jus' in time for the show.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I'll be there most likely Sunday. Not really looking for anything but bringing some friends that might be interested in a ar15 or two.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Yeah cause that's were I got mine! Lou has the best prices! Hope he has a good selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    South Mountain Arms will be making their first appearance at Frederick! Make sure to look for us and say hi. We will be the new vendor with the WTF look on our faces haha.

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    Trying to decide if I want to go... The York show put a huge dent in my gun budget, and they had items on my shopping list that will not be available in Frederick.

I might be interested in a brass catcher for my AR-15...

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Trying to decide if I want to go... The York show put a huge dent in my gun budget, and they had items on my shopping list that will not be available in Frederick.

I might be interested in a brass catcher for my AR-15...

+1.
    i went with a list to the york show and was able to get all of it plus a few extras. dont think that would be the case at Fred.
    however, there may be that gem, you never know.;)

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Do you want to continue to have a quality gunshow in MD? If you do please support Frank the owner of Silverado Gunshows. He works very hard to maintain a quality show at Frederick and Howard County. Here is a Special Coupon to get you $2.00 Off Admission. So Admission will be $8.00 with coupon. PLEASE Please support this upcoming show in Frederick Fairgrounds Nov 8 and 9.

Silverado Coupon.jpg

We will also give MD shooters a 5% discount off regular marked prices or better with mention of this post.

Mark Hostetter
    Precision Firearms

Last edited:

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Do you want to continue to have a quality gunshow in MD? If you do please support Frank the owner of Silverado Gunshows. He works very hard to maintain a quality show at Frederick and Howard County. Here is a Special Coupon to get you $2.00 Off Admission. So Admission will be $8.00 with coupon. PLEASE Please support this upcoming show in Frederick Fairgrounds Nov 8 and 9.

View attachment 134334

We will also give MD shooters a 5% discount off regular marked prices or better with mention of this post.

Mark Hostetter
    Precision Firearms

Mark, I think I've seen you guys work on AR's at some shows, will you at this show? I'm looking for a low profile railed gas block for my Colt AR that has a stock front sight on it.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    If you do come to the show and use that coupon, make sure you go by the Shooter's discount booth and give Lou the extra $2.00 you now have. It will go toward the MLFDA & others fight against FSA2013. I know this kind of defeats the purpose of saving the $2.00, but Frank DONATES $2.00 out of every ticket to this cause. That's why the price went up 2 years ago to $10.00. For those of you that don't know the reason why I'm asking for the $2.00 donation. Every little bit helps. See you there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom