• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    My guess would be you will be sold out by 4pm on Saturday. The way I look at it, that's only 60 hoarders buying your ammo. Easily done on the first day.

Jim Smith

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Question on bringing handgun to show.
    I have a hand gun that I'm looking for grips for. I'd like to bring it to the show to make sure the grips would fit. Obviously I'd bring it unloaded, is that sort of thing ok for this show?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Question on bringing handgun to show.
    I have a hand gun that I'm looking for grips for. I'd like to bring it to the show to make sure the grips would fit. Obviously I'd bring it unloaded, is that sort of thing ok for this show?

Usually there is no problem. The people taking your money will also put a band of some sort around the trigger or cylinder and you can walk around all day. You can also sell a firearm in this same manner.

Jim Smith

skooter525

Sep 27, 2008
    Aberdump
    Never been to this show I think I will attend. I will be wearing a camo hat with sunglasses up on it, Hoping maybe 5pointstar will show

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If you can make it to Lou's table around noontime on Saturday, a bunch of are going to meet then.

Jim Smith

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I'll be there selling green tips for $1 each. I'll be wearing an orange flag on a long fiberglass pole.

No, seriously, I would like to find a decent shooter grade M1 carbine.

Also looks like 5-8" on Saturday (or so they say)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Looking at the weather report for Saturday, I think I'm gonna make the meet and greet the last thing I do for the day. I'll get there around 10am and stick around until we meet.

Not sure on when the snow is to start, but I don't want to be too late just in case.

Jim Smith

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Looking at the weather report for Saturday, I think I'm gonna make the meet and greet the last thing I do for the day. I'll get there around 10am and stick around until we meet.

Not sure on when the snow is to start, but I don't want to be too late just in case.

Jim Smith

3-5" in the afternoon. additional 3" possibe during the nite.
    sounds like fun...

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Precision Firearms will be there with our normal load of AR Stuff. Have a bunch of uppers for $450-495 Complete with carrier, charging handle, and even includes the barrel. We will also have a bunch of nice HBar Rifles and Uppers for those needing the MD way. 25 tables of good stuff.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I will be there helping a vendor on the left middle that usually has carbines....garands ....03's ...collectors stuff

I may stopp over Lou's around noon if I can...look for a big knuckle dagger..lol

I'm a knuckle dragger with a ponytail, likely have a Night Force cap on and a red & black jacket.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE

Jim Smith

Me too. Will be wearing a white gryphon hat. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom