• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kair350

"Send Me"
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 6, 2016
    Harford County MD
    Just noticed on the CMP web site they are accepting orders for RM1 Service and RM1 Special Rack. Same PreCovid pricing 750 and 650.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I looked into this and saw I need to be a member of an affiliated club. I’m not. I have a home range and that’s where I shoot. Anyone know of a club that will just take my money and send me a card?

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    I looked into this and saw I need to be a member of an affiliated club. I’m not. I have a home range and that’s where I shoot. Anyone know of a club that will just take my money and send me a card?

If you read the req for sale. You'll see the $25 club you can join. Same thing if you drive there an join the $25 club, IIRC Grand Collectors Ass.

Congressionally chartered veterans’ organizations such as the VFW, AL, DAV, MCL, etc.
    U.S. Military services (active or reserves)
    National Guard, to include retirees
    Professional 501(c)3 law enforcement organizations and associations such as the FOP, NAPO, NSA, etc.
    The Garand Collector’s Association is a CMP -Affiliated Club. You can download a Garand Collector’s Association Application Form.

https://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/eligibility-requirements/

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD

You can always join Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association(www.msrpa.org) $30,00 per year and they are CMP affiliated.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    CMP sent me an email stating their current ammo special ends Saturday, August 15th. That would be tomorrow. 25% off up to 2 cases of ammo with your purchase of a rifle.

The current CMP ammo special will end on Saturday, August 15th. This special allows customers who purchase a rifle to receive 25% discount off ammunition (limit to two cases of ammunition). Note yearly ammo limits do apply.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    After reading the M1 threads on here and everyone talking about garands being like potato chips, I ordered 3 service grades last week. Can’t wait to see what I end up with!

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I have an opportunity to conveniently go to the north store. Unfortunately what I'm reading online makes it seem like slim pickens out there right now. Guess I oughta call

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    Yea, I wanted to go to the south store, I heard they have a nice selection. I just can’t get away from work long enough to make the trip right now. It’s probably better off, I’d Probably be like a fat kid in a candy store. :lol2:

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    For those that care, Winchester M1s were only manufactured up to and during WW2. If you get a Win, it's a guaranteed WW2 upper receiver.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    For those that care, Winchester M1s were only manufactured up to and during WW2. If you get a Win, it's a guaranteed WW2 upper receiver.

Didn’t know that, thanks. I guess I will add to my existing order.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Is anyone else getting "hidden message" and "spoiler alert" from Batt's messages?

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    I visited the CMP north store on August 14.
    They didn’t have any Garand ammo, I did get some for 30 carbine.

They had 4 post Korea field grade IHC that gauged poorly for $980. There were a few Special Winchester rifles with new barrels and wood for $1080. I picked up a couple of those. The racks were fairly empty.

I missed a 1903 by 12 hours per the staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom