• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boisepaw

boisepaw
    Jan 5, 2015
    Eastern shore, MD
    Can folks chime in on which clubs in Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and Pennsylvania are opening up for competitions in the coming weeks?

Doesn't matter to me if it is sporting clays or IDPA or precision rifle or F-Class or...whatever! Who is opening up for folks to come and shoot competitions again?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    AGC, Shadow Hawk, Blue Ridge Arsenal, and PNTC are happening. Want to say Thurmont is starting back up, too. The NRA HQ and TMGN matches are still off, AFAIK.

Believe it or not, there is also an outlaw USPSA-style club at Gilbert's in Rockville now!

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    AGC, Shadow Hawk, Blue Ridge Arsenal, and PNTC are happening. Want to say Thurmont is starting back up, too. The NRA HQ and TMGN matches are still off, AFAIK.

Believe it or not, there is also an outlaw USPSA-style club at Gilbert's in Rockville now!
    Soooo gonna take life into hands at Gilbert's? Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

punisher12b

Feb 4, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Odd I feel.safer there than gilberts haha. Personal experience also I don't like getting sodomized by gilberts to shoot there which sucks as I live about 1 mile from them I wouldn't mind the membership fee if I could bring my own ammo or if it was reasonably priced but damn near double current market value( last time I went ) is a joke

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Racinready300ex-2

Apr 10, 2020
    Is Bridgeville doing their bench rest matches?

That I don't know, I would thinks so. I know the club has approved matches to start back up, but it's probably up to who ever is currently running those matches. It's been years since I've shot one of those.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Odd I feel.safer there than gilberts haha. Personal experience also I don't like getting sodomized by gilberts to shoot there which sucks as I live about 1 mile from them I wouldn't mind the membership fee if I could bring my own ammo or if it was reasonably priced but damn near double current market value( last time I went ) is a joke
    You don't need to be a member to shoot matches, and the price for 9mm for competitors was within what I would consider reasonable (like $10-$11 a box).

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    Well I'd like to join you next time green as I might be

PLEASE!!! If anybody out there wants to check out any type of match, show up early and let folks know you want to watch and learn. Odds are you will end up on a firing point at some point, even if it's just for a few shots. Expect to sit and watch at a busy match, especially at a dynamic event like IDPA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom