Machine Gun Show and MDTCA's open house @ AGC. Free Show!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    MDTCA is about ready to kick off the beginning of its 2016 shooting year. Each year we hold an open house/MG show. This is a real gun show, nothing is for sale, just a show! Its free to attend and open to the public! Come on out and learn more about MGs and see some great MGs that you rarely see in person.

If you are interested in MGs at all, its well worth your time. I have yet to have one person come and complain that they wasted their time! Come just to see or come and learn about the process of buying a MG. Many MDS members will be there displaying their MGs.

WHEN: Sunday, March 13th from 2:00 to 5:00 pm in the AGC’s Barnes range house, 11518 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville MD 21104

If you are interested in getting MDTCA emails, PM your email address to me.

View attachment MDTCA AGC FLYER 2016.pdf

Here are some Virtual tours of the show from 2015 and 2013:

killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    Sorry, most likely not. You can see that at any one of our Bimonthly shoots.

Will the next Bimonthly shoot be 3/25/2016 2pm to 6 pm(Mg Qualification)? Also will members be able to try to out the machine guns:)? Thank you for your help.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Will the next Bimonthly shoot be 3/25/2016 2pm to 6 pm(Mg Qualification)? Also will members be able to try to out the machine guns:)? Thank you for your help.

No the next shoot is 3/20. Thats for people already qualified to shoot. 3/25 is the MG qualification. There you can use one of our MGs to qualify. However this is not a "try out a gun" so much as a proof of skill on a gun. After you qualify, you then can try anyone else's MG who is willing to let you take a few rounds with it. The club can help you get into this hobby. However please don't confuse us with a MG rental. If you just want to shoot a MG and have no real interest in buying one, let me suggest a trip to Continental where you can rent one for a fair price and not have to deal with our red tape. However if this is something you want to get into and eventually purchase, we will give you help doing so. This show and qualifications are recruiting tools for those interested in joining the sport. Everyone once and a while we get people that are confused about its purpose and think its like a rental place where you can pay to shoot. They are often disappointed when they find out they can not just pay to shoot what they want. On the other hand, those looking to buy MGs find this all very helpful! Hope that helps!

monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    Wow, this looks like fun. It's the NRA museum but with only the top guns. I'll have to check this out when I'm back stateside.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    My wife agreed to forgo a beach weekend because I told her how excited I was to check out this event. Really excited to see some special firearms and learn about the NFA process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom